Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just curious to know ... what Enneagram type do you belong to?
Which of them you think they're likely to be more common for INTJs?

I'm an Enneagram 1w2, that makes me a somehow idealist and feeler INTJ. Quite unusual, I think ... and nobody would suspect that since I hardly ever show my feelings. They somehow embarass me, I usually have a neutral reaction or just smile kindly. I always appear distant, rarely enthusiastic.

I won't confess that to anyone, but I secretly would love to live in a perfect world, but unlike INFPs, who are passive, I'd love to create this new world. I want to be important for others, but I tend to manipulate them. This is my weak, emotional side, coupled with the harsh and self-confident INTJ nature, somehow hidden by a discreet and kind appearance. Yes, I'm actually quite nice, in appearence, I can socialize and even make jokes, if I want, even if they're somehow rational, my usual over-rationality betrays me. Despite that, I have deep feelings for the people I choose to care for. A few, chosen one. I feel like an INFJ, when I get fond of people. I believe in building a solid friendship/relationship with very alike people, I'm a sort of perfectionist in everything I do. Including the world surrounding me and my human relationships. Sometimes I even look arrogant, but my personal values add to my rational personality a sort of "humanity".

It's like being an 1w2 INTJ is the perfect balance between heart and mind.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
9w1, 5w6, 3w2

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm a 5w6 INTJ. Kinda stereotypical I know, but it compliments me and works well. I have no feelings in my day-to-day life and can observe data constantly.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm a 5w6 INTJ. Kinda stereotypical I know, but it compliments me and works well. I have no feelings in my day-to-day life and can observe data constantly.
I wonder if a friendship between the more "feeler-like" INTJ like me (1w2) and the over-rational one 5w6 could work. As I said, I've always been mistaken for other types due to the personal values my Fi suggests me, even for ISTJ due to my perfectionism.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I wonder if a friendship between the more "feeler-like" INTJ like me (1w2) and the over-rational one 5w6 could work. As I said, I've always been mistaken for other types due to the personal values my Fi suggests me, even for ISTJ due to my perfectionism.
I think it might work, the problem would be I am totally amoral and without a conscience. Anything can be experimented on and anything can be said. One of my closest friends is an INFJ because he can serve as a moral compass for me.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
4w5 > 1w2.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just curious to know ... what Enneagram type do you belong to?
Which of them you think they're likely to be more common for INTJs?

I'm an Enneagram 1w2, that makes me a somehow idealist and feeler INTJ. Quite unusual, I think ... and nobody would suspect that since I hardly ever show my feelings. They somehow embarass me, I usually have a neutral reaction or just smile kindly. I always appear distant, rarely enthusiastic.

I won't confess that to anyone, but I secretly would love to live in a perfect world, but unlike INFPs, who are passive, I'd love to create this new world. I want to be important for others, but I tend to manipulate them. This is my weak, emotional side, coupled with the harsh and self-confident INTJ nature, somehow hidden by a discreet and kind appearance. Yes, I'm actually quite nice, in appearence, I can socialize and even make jokes, if I want, even if they're somehow rational, my usual over-rationality betrays me. Despite that, I have deep feelings for the people I choose to care for. A few, chosen one. I feel like an INFJ, when I get fond of people. I believe in building a solid friendship/relationship with very alike people, I'm a sort of perfectionist in everything I do. Including the world surrounding me and my human relationships. Sometimes I even look arrogant, but my personal values add to my rational personality a sort of "humanity".

It's like being an 1w2 INTJ is the perfect balance between heart and mind.
I'm 6w5, 1w2, and 4w5 and what you wrote describes me perfectly.

Reactions: Light_92

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Im a 1w2 also, Im not really sure if I'm a feeler though...

You also mentioned something about balance between mind and heart. I cant really relate to that :)

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
4w3 6w7 1w9.

·
Wielding the mafia banhammer
1,514 Posts
6w5 - 8w9 - 4w3

Counterphobic, sx/sp

·
Registered
5,535 Posts
I'm not sure, I don't really get enneagram, but for the moment I'm going with 6.
Pretty sure I'm so/sx, although I test as so/sp or sp/so.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts