Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do INTJs usually laugh about? I often find self-deprecating humor and irony very funny.

I know that the show Desperate Housewives is targeted towards jobless housewives with no lives but seriously, it cracks me up all the time. The sort of humor that is present in the show is often very ironic. No one I know in real life (except for my INTP friend) finds it funny but a lot of people on the internet say that they laugh their heads off watching the show.

·
Registered
INTJ
449 Posts

I like being blunt and direct because it catches many people off guard but it can be boring and dull. Speaking sarcastically and ironically is just so much more fun... or frustrating if they don't get it (but owell, you get used to it).

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like being blunt and direct because it catches many people off guard but it can be boring and dull. Speaking sarcastically and ironically is just so much more fun... or frustrating if they don't get it (but owell, you get used to it).
Yeah it irks me so much when people don't get what I'm saying. I guess I'll just have to get use to it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts