Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious about what an INTJ values most in life, is it knowledge, silence, peace, power or what? Or could it be family, loved ones, success, or status?

·
Administrator
INTJ - ILI - 8w9 - Libtard
22,755 Posts
Knowledge has to be up there. I don't really think about what is the priority. Peace is up there too. I can't decide which has greater importance as one feeds off the other.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
self knowledge, world knowledge, honesty, compassion

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Success and control more than knowledge. I still wonder if I'm actually ENTJ.

Reactions: Popinjay

·
Registered
705 Posts
knowledge of the practical and applicable variety...my cognitive and problem solving abilities...things that help me improve said abilities ..the health of the ones i love ..and the misfortune of their enemies

Success and control more than knowledge. I still wonder if I'm actually ENTJ.

i cant speak for all INTJs but i know that i dont value knowledge in and of itself but rather knowledge as a strategic tool to achieve my goals , i always thought that was one of the main differences between INTPs and INTJs

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Naked women!

·
Banned
4,227 Posts
It very often depends on my mental state. When I'm working on a project, it's competence and improvement. When I'm having trouble living in the present moment and get dragged into questions of meaning, it's experiencing something new. When life feels good to live, it's friends and the intimate relationships I share with them.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
I'm just curious about what an INTJ values most in life, is it knowledge, silence, peace, power or what? Or could it be family, loved ones, success, or status?
Knowledge, peace, loved ones, success, power, status.

I had to go back and add in loved ones. That is where they should be. :) Loved ones means "loved one".

·
Registered
57 Posts
competence, understanding, freedom, independence, self-efficacy, reason, honesty, acceptance, open-mindedness, self-awareness, loved ones, positivity, curiosity, sleep, self-control, comfort, conscientiousness, assertiveness, humility, self-irony, humor, detachment

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Independence.

Everything trickles down from that for me.
Peace -> not having any conflicts to resolve or obligations to tie me down
Knowledge -> I want to know that I can do things on my own
Caring -> Knowing that I can express my feelings for others on my own terms, and that others trust me and care about me enough to give me my independence

·
Registered
89 Posts
knowledge, appreciation, competency, solitude.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
If knowledge is power and power corrupts. Then I'll have honey farts and tickle kittens.

If power comes from money.. Then let's skip the bullshit and say that money can buy pretty much everything else.

Except the wisdom to use it.

So wisdom then.

More than that?

The things I haven't got.

A reliable memory to store the wisdom, and the person in my dreams... They do exist and if I have to buy them with money and power and honey farts... Then let's hope I have enough ;)

·
Banned
14 Posts
Like many INTJs, I strongly value knowledge and intellect. I also value a collectively calm attitude. Many people these days are too tightly wound and they bust at the sound of a pen being dropped. It's refreshing to have people keep their head on straight. Although, that's asking for a lot in this day and time.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts