Personality Cafe banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
@Kenkao : This was tailored towards INTJ, specifically. I have zero experience with INFP. From what I know, you will need someone who helps you structure your life and who will hold you accountable on a regular basis, with a timetable, tasks and such. Have anyone like that in your world? Someone with a strong Te.
I only find that in intjs but i only have one intj and he's the textbook intj which means that he's so introverted. Hahahaha. When i was his direct report, he helped me organized my work commitments. He listed down all my work assignments and deliverables and asked for completion dates and he sent reminders when they were about to become due. I hated somoene doing that for me because i feel like im incapable of handling myself but he did it very diplomatically and subtly that i was surprised that i wasn't offended. But he's so busy with work and his career and i dont want to bother him. Also he told me that he doesn't understand emotions so he may not be able to give a proper advice regarding my issues. He also told me that if it's personal, it's better for him not to hear about it. Lol.

The short answer is, i don't have that person. For me to open up, it has to be with a non judgmental person. Lol.

Thanks for all your help. I really appreciated it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
I don't even know how you would describe chemistry. As far as my girlfriend goes I just feel drawn to her. I could talk to her forever and I'm never board. Feels like our own little world. We met online and initially I annoyed her, but we would talk every day and eventually I stopped annoying her (hopefully) it's just the type of conversations we can have cause both of us can be pretty ADD so who the fuck knows where the conversation goes and she's pretty creative as well, so there are some pretty interesting/funny things said. I don't connect with many people at all. There's usually a disconnect and it just feels wrong and conversations feel like a task.

101 - 107 of 107 Posts