Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
INTJ, 5w4
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want similar friends to me. I'm an INTJ and an enneagram 5. I haven't figured out my wing yet.

·
Registered
INTJ subs: entj, istj, infj
457 Posts
What's the 28 for?
Tri-type 528 as I'm not so sure about the wings.

"258, 285, 528, 582, 825, 852-The Strategist
If you are a 258, you are caring, knowledgeable and protective. You want to be helpful, wise and straight- forward. Highly sensitive, you are an empathetic, intellectual ‘people’ person. You are both introverted and extroverted. At times you can be direct and easily move towards others and can ‘over' give or pull away to recharge."

·
Registered
INTJ, 5w4
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The wings have to be next to the first number. For example 5w4 and 5w6

·
Registered
457 Posts
I am no philosopher.

What is an Enneagram type 5 wing 6 (The Troubleshooter)?
"Enneagram 5w6 Personality Traits
Basic Fear

Five wing sixes fear being useless or incapable. They seek to improve the world around them in order to feel worthy.

Basic Desire

Their basic desire is to be competent and useful. They usually show this by picking up new skills and pieces of knowledge that can be of benefit.

Troubleshooters may withdraw from others to cope with stressful situations, which can tend to make them feel lonely."

What is an Enneagram type 5 wing 4 (The Philosopher)?
"Enneagram 5w4 Personality Traits
Basic Fear

Type fives with a four wing are afraid of being helpless and incompetent. They tend to overcompensate for this by spending their time developing new knowledge and skills to feel useful and worthy.

Basic Desire

Their basic desire is to feel helpful and able. They express this by passionately pursuing knowledge and understanding of the world.

Philosopher tend to guard themselves by withdrawing from others, which may lead to loneliness."

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I want similar friends to me. I'm an INTJ and an enneagram 5. I haven't figured out my wing yet.
Just over 50% of INTJs are 5. Just under 40% of INTJs are 5w6 or, to say it another way, if you don't know what wing you have, then you've got 70% chance of being a 5w6.

·
Registered
11,164 Posts
Heh. I don't enneagram, but two fellow-intj friends who both claim to be 9 are constantly teasing I must be a 5 . according to them I must be a 5 because I'm so [according to them] quarrelsome.

·
Registered
INTJ
223 Posts
When I did the questionnaire here I got counter phobic 6w5 and 638 tritype which I guess is right. I also really relate to 1, but I'm a fairly assertive/aggressive person with what I think so I think that's probably why I'm not 1.

·
Registered
INTJ
1,087 Posts
I'm an INTJ and Enneagram Type 5.....2nd was type 9, 3rd was type 1....in the past it was Enneagram type 5....then type 6 was second, followed by 1......I've consistently typed as 5 for over a decade....and it fits who I am both the good and the bad...

·
Registered
457 Posts
In PDB we have 548 (and 458, 584, 853), 538 (and 835) and 531 (and 135, 153) 145 (and 514) correlated with INTJ. I could be one of those instead (ie. 548, 538)? The votes for celebrities and characters are not reliable but those votes for the eneagram might.

358, 385, 538, 583, 835, 853-The Solution Master
If you are a 358, you are ambitious, knowledgeable and protective. You want to be efficient, wise and straightforward. Tough-minded, you are good at studying a problem and finding both original and practical solutions others often miss. Highly tenacious, you work tirelessly until you find effective solutions and can prevail against adversity.

458, 485, 548, 584, 845, 854-The Scholar
If you are a 458, you are intuitive, knowledgeable and protective. You want to be original, wise and straightforward. You study what makes people tick and form strong opinions about what you learn. Somewhat introverted, you are identified with being an intuitive, strategic thinker. You see and focus on the interconnections that others often miss.

135, 153, 315, 351, 513, 531-The Technical Expert
If you are a 135, you are diligent, focused and knowledgeable. You want to be ethical, efficient and wise. Highly rational, you seek systems and procedures. Detail oriented, you like mathematical concepts and finding ways to breakdown and understand complex material. You are very precise and good with exacting details that others find difficult to manage.

145, 154, 415, 451, 514, 541-The Researcher
If you are a 145, you are diligent, intuitive, and knowledgeable. You want to be ethical, original and wise. Highly intellectual, you are focused on what you perceive is correct and above reproach. Motivated to be informed, you are research oriented. You seek and quote the opinions of experts to avoid being uncertain and seen as ignorant.

Enneagram Tritypes

1 - 20 of 25 Posts