Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hy,i'm new ENFP on this forum,stands 6'3' and weights about 200 pounds,27 years old,blue eyes,brown hair...That's about facts,let's tell somethin' 'bout life.

For as long as i i remember i've always loved people,playing,martial arts,games and always had big sense of humor and big touch with myself.When i asked my mum few days ago how i was when i was little she said - Satisfied:happy:
A for as long as i remember i never liked hurting to anyone althought i liked wrestling,karate and similar.
Always had big mouth and my mouth something speaks when the brain is "not plugged in".

Classic ENFP.

Always liked school and everything about school ( never liked maths,physic do..),but since i remeber other kids ( men kids) always beats me.Always.From 7 to 18 years.And i was always strong and tall but never had hart to fight with someone and i was always the one who had been beaten.

When my high school finished i went on board ( merchant ship ) cause i've finished maritime school but didn't like the jobs,always same,bad people 'round me and,lots of numbers,small talks...bad...I give up that and went to army for 6 monts ( Croatians must go to army for 6 months ) and it was ok,I started weight lifting and workout everyday and on last test of physical strenght a was first in my team score 89 pushups and running 12:14m on 3600 meters.I have gained 10 kilos and was strong.Felt good.I tought that now when i was strong from outside that i will be strong from inside.So wrong...

.....fast foward...25 years old...still strong outside but scary inside...i was 3rd officer on chemical tanker,didn't like the jobs althought the pay ( 3400 euros per month ) was great...I came home with money,and everything was good for maybe 20 days...i started to ged nervous,feeling like i would dissapear,like i can't breath,can't sleep...every fuckin' thing that u can imagine...i become anxiety...and depressed...me-how is that posible,i always liked life,people,everything......:frustrating::sad:
Strarted getting pills,yoga,meditation,long walks,later when i was better workouts..and i got back in life...Start to work normal job on shore...

....Now,i'm 27 years,feeling good,about 95% of old me,still got attack of panic but that doesn't bother me anymore like before,getting married with my girlfriend ( ISTJ - yea,i know he he :laughing:) next summer...ž

...When i was bad i stared to ask qouestions to myself and found the MB test of personality and found out that i was soooo ENFP.

Lots of things aren't clear to me,maybe they will never be,but i found out somethin- we,the ENFP'S are wild in heart,like wolf...we would never be satisfied totally and would always feel like nobody understands us...That's ok,that's just us....

I just know one thing - if u r scared of somethin' u must go into it - that's way i'll try to go to Krav Maga or somethin' cause i have always been scared of fighting.

Take care people,if somebody had the same problem feel free to contact me....

Keep smile:laughing::wink:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Thank you for your wonderful post. It was a great read.

This, by far, has got to be the best quote and ENFP description of all time:

we,the ENFP'S are wild in heart,like wolf

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank's Missy:wink:

All i wanted to say with that post is that all of my life i was climbing to the rock and when i came up i didn't found nothin'...It's like Bono Vox said: " I still haven't found what i'm looking for..."....well,my point is exactly that - we would never found what we'r lookin' for 'cause we r always lookin' for somenthin' new....

And,i thought that i was damn fool,never gonna grow up but now i realise that i'm just a kid in big body and that's what i'm always gonna be...and my girfriend as ISTJ is always gonna be "lack of words" but good with hands and thinking that what she's doin' is always good.

Don't get scared of life,we r meant to be big children's:tongue:

Cheers:wink:

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Welcome aboard! It's always nice having fellow enfps arounds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts