Hello everyone, I’m basically having a personality meltdown because I have been using the MBTI test now for about two years and I still cannot seem to decide on my personality type. I once tested as an ENFP when I was taking pain killers regularly so that definitely affected some of my answers. I once tested as an INTP at a work function/meting and then tested again at work as an INFJ.
I moved on to trying to take the test at home where I could be alone with my own thoughts and I tested as an ENTP! For some reason, I took the test again about a year later and tested as an ENTJ! Now, I could be an ENFP, an INTP, an ENTP, an ENTJ..and oh yeah I fit some of the descriptions of the INFP, ESTP, and ISTP if that weren’t enough.
I know one fact about me which could explain some part of my dilemma, which is the fact that I’m known as the chameleon. I fluctuate to different types of people depending on what I need in my life at that moment (very much so strategic when it comes to relationships) and have been accused by my own friends of using them to get what I want!
Now, I’m relatively sure that isn’t a Feelers prototypical behavior BUT ENFPs have been known to be a bit manipulative, even when it comes to relationships.
Here are some key facts about me:
- My friends regard me as the Mathematician, I’m always analyzing everything
- I am borderline narcissist, egotistical and the most arrogant Sob you’ll ever meet.
- I can be really gregarious and outgoing when I want to be especially when I am drunk but outside of that I keep a relatively low profile, mainly because I want to figure out my personality type before I venture back out into the world!
- Also, I am obsessed with world domination and taking control of people.
- I have a knack for being fidgety, socially at unease most of the time because people say some of the dumbest shit.
- I have an extremely difficult time opening up to people about anything going on in my life esp about my Father, who passed away last year
- I am very much into Adderral, smoking hookah, smoking weed and overall just messing up my body because I do workout so I know ill be able to remain healthy.
- I am very self aware and hate standing up in front of crowds..they make me uneasy but I have been told I am a brilliant/confident public speaker.
- I feel like a leader on the outside but I suppress those feeling in order to be deemed intelligent and addicting rather than bold and outlandish.
- I hate hate hate asking for help..I’d rather die then ask for help..Id rather figure things out for myself then ask for help later when I need it..mostly I will use people to get what I want out of them.
- I’ve always been borderline..borderline dumbass..borderline genius..I can’t figure out which one is which..am I a genius or a dumbass? Everything I do is halfass..half the time I’m the mad mathematician in my lab cooking up greatness and the other half of the time I’m a borderline loser/sociopath who has nothing to do but masterbate and watch tv.
- I have always been obsessed with two things..genius and leadership..I dunno why but I have.
- I am a brilliant talent evaluator.
Please help!..I’m having an identity crisis and I need to get to the bottom of this..before its too late!
Hopefully this is more than enough information that you all will need in order to assist me with my dilemma because I cannot go on any longer not knowing who I AM!