Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My eyes can have a glazed over look at times..."stoned" almost (normally I'm quite photogenic, but this is one thing that can sometimes bring me down). Not all the time or anything, but often. I think this may be related to type. Any of you guys told you have similar eyes?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Yeah people always tell me that I look blazed or whatever and when I say I'm not they don't believe me. Everyone seriously thinks I do drugs lol. Maybe we need eye drops or something o_O

Or maybe we need better sleep.

·
Registered
672 Posts
well I think that maybe....uhhhhh.....hmmm....:bored:....

What was it you said again?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I don't shift my eyes much and I have always hated smiling for pictures. I don't practice facial expressions in a mirror or any crap like that. But I always come across as alert tho I think, especially when I give someone my attention.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I think normally my eyes look tired but not for pictures. I do use eye drops frequently and stay up late at night. I wear contacts though and my eyes often feel dry so that makes them feel sleepy.

In pictures though, I usually try to use my eyes to say something and smile my fake smile to make myself look more approachable and alert. haha Naturally I'm pretty stone cold looking usually.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Usually my eyes feel tired but it's not really visible to others because my eyes are dark brown. My eyes have been described as "black holes" by some and they are the opposite of my father's eyes which are very light bluish and seem to have a piercing outlook. I always find our eyes very characteristic of us since he is an INTJ and I am an INTP.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Lmao

This is funny because i got those "Dont bullshit me eyes" or stoned look as well. I remember walking out of subway with my hair all messy and these girls were like, "He looks like he is high"..

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think normally my eyes look tired but not for pictures. I do use eye drops frequently and stay up late at night. I wear contacts though and my eyes often feel dry so that makes them feel sleepy.

In pictures though, I usually try to use my eyes to say something and smile my fake smile to make myself look more approachable and alert. haha Naturally I'm pretty stone cold looking usually.
Lol, that's so me when it comes to pictures!:tongue:

·
Registered
434 Posts
People look at me and they don't realize I'm looking at them back. If that answers your question.

·
Banned
255 Posts
Lots of us are reporting the "stoned eyes". I also encounter this a lot; people who think I am a pothead from my default facial expressions (and my overall laid-back demeanour).

This might be worth cross-posting to other forums to see if it truly correlates with type!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Lots of us are reporting the "stoned eyes". I also encounter this a lot; people who think I am a pothead from my default facial expressions (and my overall laid-back demeanour).

This might be worth cross-posting to other forums to see if it truly correlates with type!
Clarity must be established!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts