Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
INTP, are you dont love us, if you dont love us, then i can release you (even... i want to be with you) i just want to know what you think, im so...sorry

is there a way for INTP to understand ESTJ, from intp view my words might sound forceful and narrow mind to them but i tend to say the clearly thing as to everyone to understand because i dont know(you can say im stupid) that everyone will understand us, and sometimes i doesn't get exactly answer, people tend to answer another way so i need to say it clearly... but you guy might see that my words sound bossy knowing everything (in case when i type something and talk to someone i mean what i mean and try to sincere as possible as i can) but i really love you INTPTTTTTT^TTTTTTTTTTTsometimes i cry a lot about you and donot understand why you push us away, it very sadT^T

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
You is so cute ESTJJJJJJ^JJJJJJJJJJJJJ.

Oh no, I feel for you too much to continue the banter...

If you want to learn something, you ought to listen - not to your own voice but the other. Properly process what he or she says (this is an important step, make conscious effort), and you reply destructively only when you are certain it makes logical sense.
Also: admit when you can't comprehend. Ask yourself this, always, "Do I comprehend?" After that you answer the INTP.

Treat the INTP like a cat: be quiet, let it sniff, and the INTP might voluntarily jump on your lap.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I can't find the hidden message.
This means that your steganography works! Well done!

·
Banned
1,080 Posts
Do you smoke rocks?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts