Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for my bad English. So I'm an ENTJ teen girl, who's in love with INTP boy. I've known him for a year, but we haven't even got any real 'talks'. When I'm around, he's very quiet and shy. He even blushes. But whenever he doesn't see me, he's always joking, chatting with others, saying random facts and so on. I tried to break the ice, and I almost did it, but there's a problem. I'm a bit blunt and selfish sometimes, so I was mean to him once or twice. Earlier he sent me pictures, hinting that he likes me, flirting somehow. But now he tries to behave like I don't exist. My friends always tell me that he's secretly looking at me. He's still shy when I'm around. But he's rude to me. He starts taking an interest in things, which I'm interested in, and always shows it. So if not next thing, I would be sure, that likes me. There are some girls, who like him too. And they show it. He sends them hearts and so on, always speaks with 'em, touching them whenever I am around. And he always checks if I'm looking. I don't understand him AT ALL. Maybe he tries to avoid any feelings? Because I don't show that I like him anymore. SO what does that means?

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
You're asking us to confirm what you already know: He likes you.

INTPs does at times happen to be a bit... timid. More so the males for some reason. While a confident, blunt ENTJ personality is endearing, it also makes one tread warily, and especially where there's feelings involved.

I don't think you've scared him off yet, and it looks like being mean to him just made him switch strategy, but it looks like he's waiting on you to make a reaction so he can be more confident moving on to the next phase. If not, he'll probably move on to someone else. He already dropped the hints and have been fairly obvious, so anything more than that would be over committing. INTPs are adapters, not planners, so unless you give him something to work with, he'll have no idea how to proceed with you.

·
Registered
811 Posts
You belong in the ENTJ forum, not here. Come over; I'll protect you and introduce you properly :wink:

Honestly, this INTP case is hard to crack... INTPs generally don't flirt around, and they're AMAZING at taking mean comments and being mean back. My dad calls me "mental, idiotic, ignorant" jokingly, and I make insulting jokes back. You're sure he's INTP darling?

Try having a heart to heart talk. I find childhood memories is always a good convo topic; you're a bit personal bit not too vulnerable. Or just talk about science/nerdy stuff. That's how my ISTP and I came to love each other

·
Registered
773 Posts
He's acting that way because you're not telling him anything. He's into you. Make a move already (you know, if you're still in love with him).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts