Personality Cafe banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking today that I'd like to try downloading some comic books onto my tablet. See if I can get into comic books. I was wondering if, generally speaking, intps like comic books and if there were any that ya'll could recommend. I'd prefer a comic book over a comic strip because i've tried reading comic strips in the past but, generally, they don't follow an overall story line and so i lose interest after a hundred or so.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
The Sinestro Corps War Arc in the Green Lantern comicbook was amazing. In the New 52, check out The Court of Owls Arc and the Death of a Family Arc in Batman. Injustice: Gods Among Us is also great. For Marvel NOW, I recommend Thor: God of Thunder. If you're interested in old classics, you can't go wrong with Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Daredevil: Born Again, All Star Superman, Superman: Red Son, X-Men: God Loves; Man Kills, X-Men: The Dark Phoenix Saga, and Hulk: The End. Watchmen, Sandman, and Maus are also fantastic, though aren't heavy with the superhero thing. If you want to get into manga, you owe it to yourself to check out Berserk.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.