Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Other than redundancy between that and the venting one or the random thoughts one, no clue.
No other stickied threads have been closed in any other MBTI sub-forum, though. Except for a few one and done posts.

·
King of Seduction
7,203 Posts
Other than redundancy between that and the venting one or the random thoughts one, no clue.
No other stickied threads have been closed in any other MBTI sub-forum, though. Except for a few one and done posts.
I don't view venting and confessing as the same thing.
Rarely used the venting thread because I don't usually get upset about things, confessed much more about my antics and thoughts haha.

I think the redundancy is really between the confession thread and the random thought thread.

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
I don't view venting and confessing as the same thing.
Rarely used the venting thread because I don't usually get upset about things, confessed much more about my antics and thoughts haha.

I think the redundancy is really between the confession thread and the random thought thread.
I was just trying to guess why it was closed. They all have 130,000+ views so there is plenty of interest in all of them.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Considering the nature of thread, it might have been closed for legal reasons...

Reactions: Wellsy

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
The post count expanded out of containment levels so they had to apply a Quarantine Status on the thread. If any posts get in or out of that thread the stability of the sub-forum will be at stake. It was a hasty, albeit necessary action.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.