Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The INTPs I happen to be acqainted with just like go around life and do stuff. Being an INFJ this makes me wonder if they have any dark side to them. Any miniscule little grain of a dark side and what does it look like. For example: we INxJs can dream about world domination and new world order. INTJs are likely to accomplish this using robots that they themselves built. We INFJs are likely to construct empires out of people. ENxPs are likely to dream about total chaos and society that offers ultimate freedoms.

So what can the dark side of INTPs offer to the world?

·
Registered
815 Posts
I am well acquainted with the dark side. It usually involved some sort of plan to exterminate humanity. I've come up with multiple methods ranging from the subtle introduction of a sterilizing virus into nature to planetary destruction through strategically placed, extremely high yield, nuclear bombs throughout the globe.

Other times it simply involves obtaining ultimate power and ruling with an iron fist (all while exterminating dissidents in a variety of creative ways).

·
Registered
429 Posts
I love my dark side. >8D

I've created plans to take over the world, exterminate the human race, unleash anarchy and rule over a world of chaos...

I like the chaotic world the best. I like to cause trouble and see how people react. That would be the ultimate test.

I would like to create an empire...but that would be too much world. Just leave everyone to their own chaotic devises and ruin stuff along the way, just because...

(I think I used 'chaos' too much. I need a new noun.)

Reactions: feefafo and vel

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Its certainly there, but I'm not going into detail.

Reactions: Nitou

·
Registered
817 Posts
Fuck ruling the world, I'd rather destroy it. I think an INTP's "dark side" is closely affiliated with existentialism. Nothing we do really matters, and I'm sure most of us are resigned to the fact that we're going to die someday. That may seem "dark" to some. I don't consider it as such because it's so natural for me to be gloomy about things. I'm happy I'm able to realize my insignificance, and may be why as you said:

The INTPs I happen to be acqainted with just like go around life and do stuff.
AKA we may as well do whatever the fuck we can while we're here.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think we're too happy living in our own minds, and too lazy to get up and try to rule the world. Plus, we'd have to leave our own little sanctuaries and deal with people and competition. D:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Fuck ruling the world, I'd rather destroy it. I think an INTP's "dark side" is closely affiliated with existentialism. Nothing we do really matters, and I'm sure most of us are resigned to the fact that we're going to die someday. That may seem "dark" to some. I don't consider it as such because it's so natural for me to be gloomy about things. I'm happy I'm able to realize my insignificance, and may be why as you said:

AKA we may as well do whatever the fuck we can while we're here.
Same here bro. I feel that everybody gets what they deserve, because in the end it would'nt really matter. So why not get the job done alot more faster.:happy:

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My plans for world domination usually involve making dinosaurs live again and sending dissidents to the island I grew the dinosaurs on. >.>
hehe if I achieve world domination before you do, I will hire you to take care of the .... people who might disagree :D

I'm sure I have one, somewhere, but I doubt it's too noticeable. :tongue:
being all mysterious back at the INFJs is simply not fair :p

·
Registered
93 Posts
i dont waste my time skeeming up ideas to destroy the world, humans already seem to have a natural talent for it. Ruling the world? Ehhhh too much competition and realistically I don't think I have enough money. However, I always pictured myself as a Steve Jobs, effortlessly spewing fourth ideas into solid gold bricks...now to assemble a crack team of engineers :laughing:

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I would be a horrible overlord...if you're not on my side. Every day a living hell!
I'd be the kind of overlord that would want to control humanity completely to maximise efficiency. That seems like a lot of trouble, though, so I'd probably just have a lot of people killed and try again. I'LL MAKE MY OWN SOCIETY! The most intelligent (and the ones I find the sexiest...who are likely to be highly intelligent anyway) will be saved.

I mean, it's easier than trying to cram the current world into my mould.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts