Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure which I would be. I've scored INTP the most and then ISTP next, but I feel like I can be extroverted a lot. I'm like a selective or specific extrovert and a lot of my acquaintances will say I'm extroverted. I also act both introverted and extroverted and have scored 50 50 for e vs i. However, I act different around everyone depending on how I think they will react to the random interest I have. I believe I am an NTP but I've scored ISTP a few times so I'm just plain confused. I don't think my tests can be entirely right because I feel like I pick answers I know will give me a result I want even though I avoid picking what I want to be.

·
Banned
421 Posts
Don’t type using letters (E/I etc). Look into functions to find out what you are. I mean I don’t shut up around my friends either, but I’m an introvert because my dominant function is introverted.

INTP= Ti Ne Si Fe

ISTP= Ti Se Ni Fe

Those have dominant and inferior functions in common and if that fits you then you are an introvert. You should now look into whether you relate more to Ne or Se function. Tests aren’t as reliable as self-typing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I use Ne but I really can't tell if I use Ti or Ne as my dominant function. I'm not very good at identifying the difference of the two in my own life which is not helpful.

·
Banned
421 Posts
Then you need to differentiate between ENTP and INTP. They have the same functions in different orders. Is Fe or Si your inferior function? You could look at your stress response to find out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts