Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you grateful for or appreciative of?

Reactions: Sage del Viento

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blackouts. Enforced complete quiet. :)

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
wow... it's thanksgiving already?

I am grateful and appreciative of everyone from perC for making me a better robot, allowing me to feel at home, and sane. also, freely express my thoughts without blunt retorts of blind flames of cold fury and criticisms as the outside world do.

·
Maid of Time
549 sx/sp
14,749 Posts
Autonomy + the smarts to figure things out when I need to.

Nature + mystery.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Being brought up in a house without any drama, in a neighbourhood without any drama, in a country like the Netherlands.
Seriously, we've got it pretty darn good over here!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Caller ID on the home phone...

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
You can install one of these things in your front door and just tell the delivery guy to slide the pizza box in.
Yes yes... it'll work like an ATM. The pizza is the debit card, and out dispenses the money. Genius I say!

·
Registered
525 Posts
The existence of other people as crazy and out of whack with the rest of society as me (I'm talking of you, my fellow INTP's :p ), at least now I know I'm not the only one like this out there.

·
Registered
208 Posts
-The silent option on my cell phone.
-Company of people that don't freak out when I tell them something about myself that contradicted something that they thought about me.
-Company of people of whom I am capable of blowing the minds of.
-Computer with internet access.
-Other people with computers with internet access.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I am Thankful for the ability to see both sides of most arguments people ever come to tell me about.
I am Thankful for the fact that normally when a friend comes to talk about their problems I can usually make them feel better.
I am Thankful for finding this place and realizing that I'm not alone.

And of course:
Internet
The good people at Google (Google Voice & Google +)
Grub Hub
Coffee

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The knowledge that F can be leveraged by facing fear and that most INTP ruts are fear based.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bread, one can never have too much bread.
This. Not as a metaphor though.
I love bread. It's my favorite food by far. And I'm very grateful it exists. Every time I take a bite, is like a step closer to an imaginary almighty friend some seems to think about. I make my own bread. Makes it all the more delicious.

Also I'm grateful for my friend. The one and only friend I've got. He's been there for me for years now (I think our friendship has lasted some 10 or 11 years).

And internet. The powerhouse of information. Gotta love that one.

And me. Every now and then, we should thank ourselves, for being who we are. Irrational I know, but feels good anyways.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts