Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm into astrology mostly because I think it's interesting/fun to learn about, so I've been wondering if there's a horoscope sign that majority of INTPs have.

Mine is Gemini, I think Gemini is too extroverted and social for an INTP (But the intellectual part is there at least) There's a lot of similarities to INTP though. :confused:

Also, do you think your sign contradicts the INTP personality?

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
No. No there is not. There is absolutely no correlation. And.. just no.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
There have been threads like this before. There isn't any correlation.
But just to answer the thread, I am a Libra. Libras are supposed to be social butterflies and love fahsion. So yes, there are contradictions.
But I like astrology too. I find it interesting to learn about, even if it is useless.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There have been threads like this before. There isn't any correlation.
But just to answer the thread, I am a Libra. Libras are supposed to be social butterflies and love fahsion. So yes, there are contradictions.
But I like astrology too. I find it interesting to learn about, even if it is useless.
Both my INTP friends are Libras, they don't act like Libras at all XD

·
Registered
761 Posts
I'm a Libra as well. I don't follow astrology though.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Your horoscope(s) for today:

"You will contemplate what it would be like, to be productive"
"Someone will ask you to go outside, again"

·
Registered
729 Posts
I'm into astrology mostly because I think it's interesting/fun to learn about, so I've been wondering if there's a horoscope sign that majority of INTPs have.

Mine is Gemini, I think Gemini is too extroverted and social for an INTP (But the intellectual part is there at least) There's a lot of similarities to INTP though. :confused:

Also, do you think your sign contradicts the INTP personality?
I'm a Gemini too ... almost to the extreme. Personality dualities to the max sometimes, but I'm (almost) thoroughly an INTP. 100% positive on the introverted part.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm a Gemini too ... almost to the extreme. Personality dualities to the max sometimes, but I'm (almost) thoroughly an INTP. 100% positive on the introverted part.
My dual personalities are way too different it's like two different lives..

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
I find chinese astrology to be closer to describing me. I'm supposed to be a Leo. but I'm not much of an attention whore.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Aries
Which mean I like to solve problems by hitting them repeatedly with my head.
That's not a bad match.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.