Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I am new to the cafe and not sure if i am doing this correctly at all however I have a problem with an ISFP. I met an ISFP several months ago and became completely infatuated with them right away.

We hung out a lot and it wasn't long until I told the ISFP that I really liked them. The ISFP said they were skeptical about relationships and would rather stay friends for now and I agreed. They continued to call me to hang out and text as well. I have fallen in love this ISFP so I told them this as well. Once again I'm really cool and they love me but are not in love with me.

However, I feel I keep misinterpreting the ISFPs friendliness and perceiving it as an attraction towards me and often act upon it only to be passively rejected. The ISFP considers me their best friend, but I do not care to be just their friend. It is mind boggling because I keep thinking they like me too, but are just afraid to open up. I recently told the ISFP I couldn't continue to be their friend because I was in love with them and it was impossible for me to suppress these feelings. They became extremely upset, which I hate to see, and insisted that we remain friends.

THOUGHTS??? I'm losing my freaking mind here!:confused:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
This is never a easy situation, I am sorry you're in this. If it is going to bother you to be their friend, because they arent in love with you aswell, I'd end it. No reason to wait forever on someone who doesn't feel the same.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.