Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hai.

I am a INTP/INFP. Like a INTP, I am analytical but also think about existence and sort of that that type of INFT. I can talk very straight forward and hurt people, and it hurt me too. But I can only say that thing because it is true. Usually I alter the word or just shut up (lie when its necessary.) Sometimes I think INTP people don't see the problems and INFP people don't get the problem. Really wonder about my F/T. I look to the forum, but it not help. I am really INTP and INFP.

I will really disturbed when the fact not right. I will confront the people, but stay slow because I don't want to hurt him. Usually end with me collaborating new kind of truth (if they are logical of course). I will stop the debate when there are tend too emotional or I am convicted wrong. I can cry to a good movie, and mock the stupidity on other movie. I hard to be pleased at anythings. I have a high sense of perfection. But I believe everything have his own perfect (still I am hard to pleased) and can tolerate most of world's imperfection. I am like to work alone. I tend to be peacemaker, because there are silly conflict. But sometimes I like to create conflict because its necessary. I tend to be True neutral (really-really-really neutral). I always like a philosophical things, but the one that not deep enough irritates me a lot. I hate schools because it was not smart enough. I cant be organized. I am not good with people. I have my own set of value, but I honor societal rules. People don't tell their problem to me ask me help in other things. I like collaborate thought. If there sick animal I will help him, but not be too emotional because it is silly to be over emotional on animals (but I can be over emotional to people that over emotional over animals). Sometimes I can be sensitive, sometimes I can say insensitive things because I think it was not necessary to be emotional over that thing, there are much more things in the world to be depressing at. I always afraid that my word will hurt somebody. I am Dreamer. I can easily give up things when I am wrong. I have strong to my principle.

I think I have balanced Thinking/Felling (Sometimes one get stronger). Or maybe one just false or mask.

My test is INFP
Introverted (I) 57% Extraverted (E) 43%
Intuitive (N) 68% Sensing (S) 32%
Feeling (F) 55% Thinking (T) 45%
Perceiving (P) 86% Judging (J) 14%

Other test give me INTP.

Am I wrong? What I am More of INTP or INFP? Are really there are borderline? What should I be? Am people like me have new set of problems, or there are classical problems?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Feeling

Hai.

I am a INTP/INFP. Like a INTP, I am analytical but also think about existence and sort of that that type of INFT. I can talk very straight forward and hurt people, and it hurt me too. But I can only say that thing because it is true. Usually I alter the word or just shut up (lie when its necessary.) Sometimes I think INTP people don't see the problems and INFP people don't get the problem. Really wonder about my F/T. I look to the forum, but it not help. I am really INTP and INFP.

I will really disturbed when the fact not right. I will confront the people, but stay slow because I don't want to hurt him. Usually end with me collaborating new kind of truth (if they are logical of course). I will stop the debate when there are tend too emotional or I am convicted wrong. I can cry to a good movie, and mock the stupidity on other movie. I hard to be pleased at anythings. I have a high sense of perfection. But I believe everything have his own perfect (still I am hard to pleased) and can tolerate most of world's imperfection. I am like to work alone. I tend to be peacemaker, because there are silly conflict. But sometimes I like to create conflict because its necessary. I tend to be True neutral (really-really-really neutral). I always like a philosophical things, but the one that not deep enough irritates me a lot. I hate schools because it was not smart enough. I cant be organized. I am not good with people. I have my own set of value, but I honor societal rules. People don't tell their problem to me ask me help in other things. I like collaborate thought. If there sick animal I will help him, but not be too emotional because it is silly to be over emotional on animals (but I can be over emotional to people that over emotional over animals). Sometimes I can be sensitive, sometimes I can say insensitive things because I think it was not necessary to be emotional over that thing, there are much more things in the world to be depressing at. I always afraid that my word will hurt somebody. I am Dreamer. I can easily give up things when I am wrong. I have strong to my principle.

I think I have balanced Thinking/Felling (Sometimes one get stronger). Or maybe one just false or mask.

My test is INFP
Introverted (I) 57% Extraverted (E) 43%
Intuitive (N) 68% Sensing (S) 32%
Feeling (F) 55% Thinking (T) 45%
Perceiving (P) 86% Judging (J) 14%

Other test give me INTP.

Am I wrong? What I am More of INTP or INFP? Are really there are borderline? What should I be? Am people like me have new set of problems, or there are classical problems?
A'ite, after looking at your concluding stats you presented, and the first paragraph you wrote, I'd say you're a Feeler. Just because you say something that hurts someone then feel bad afterwards (<-- that's the key, here...) doesn't mean you're a Thinker, but meaning them could be so. If, when you're talking, you're slow to respond 'cause you wanna choose the right words, then you're a Feeler. When you wanna work alone indicates your Introversion, not your Thinking/Feeling. I'll just say you're a "Thinking Feeler"; a Feeler who mainly is a Thinker, but is a Feeler nonetheless. XD

·
Registered
911 Posts
I'd say you're an INTP, since you don't avoid confrotations. being a T does not mean one is ruthless, hurtful and untactful. Being a T does not mean one doesn't cry or condone conflicts. You don't like emotions in a debate, and your tolerance of world's imperfections shows that you're not too idealistic and [waste your time] wish[ing] for world to instantly become some sort of a peaceful paradise with roses and daisies growing far and wide (tongue-in-cheek, before anybody gets offended), because you probably know it won't happen that soon.
But a very weak T, since your F traits are perhaps most obviously showing in
I always afraid that my word will hurt somebody

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh thank

I think I am a Feleer more than thinker. Its just hurt when you think and feel in the same time. you want to believe in world lovely flowery peace then your mind tell you that its freaking scary and improbable. :sad: Yet, when logic tell you what is real, I cant live in the real. :sad: Thank folks

·
Registered
105 Posts
INFP. Thinkers usually know they're thinkers. Feelers get a bit confused because they find themselves to be rational people, and they are. But Thinking/Feeling is not a choice between rational and irrational. Type confusion is most common when functions are thought of as actions and not perspectives.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Its just hurt when you think and feel in the same time. you want to believe in world lovely flowery peace then your mind tell you that its freaking scary and improbable.
idealism, i think, is a largely F trait? i'm like you too in this respect, if it helps.

INFP. Thinkers usually know they're thinkers. Feelers get a bit confused because they find themselves to be rational people, and they are. But Thinking/Feeling is not a choice between rational and irrational. Type confusion is most common when functions are thought of as actions and not perspectives.
^pretty spot on

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
I am also prone to the 50-50 T-F. I feel that I relate more to Idealist than Architect as well.

The statement: "Its just hurt when you think and feel in the same time. you want to believe in world lovely flowery peace then your mind tell you that its freaking scary and improbable. Yet, when logic tell you what is real, I cant live in the real" I can totally relate to, but for me when logic tells me what's real I want to change what's real.

Reactions: JoetheBull
1 - 8 of 8 Posts