Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wtf ENTPs. Do only lady ENTPs and Haldir love them some INTPs?

Think of those epic puns. Great to wake up to.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Here’s something I love about INTPs, @Ista: I was able to wring a “You were right” out of two NTPs over the last several days. One I and one I’m not 100% certain, but I think E. Begrudging admittance of your brilliance from a peer is endlessly satisfying.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think every person should have a best friend in which the only difference in the four letters is the E/I. I feel like it be a partners in crime dynamic. I have an ESTP friend and ISTP friend and they have that dynamic. I have an INTP friend online but I’m not sure where it’ll go. I hope it’ll become just as close as my ESTP and ISTP friend.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I love the mental ability to keep up and rational/not too feelingsy nature, but i tried a relationship with one, admittedly perhaps unhealthy, who was SO caught up in theory he literally did nothing practical ever and his life was basically a carcrash and he had no job. ever.

I wasn't patient or organised enough to make up for those failings so i backed out pretty quickly.

I still miss the conversations though.

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I do hope those NTPs are in cahoots, or very, very tired. That's far too many for one week. You should duck and cover. Trust no cat. They're probably in on it too.

Here’s something I love about INTPs, @Ista : I was able to wring a “You were right” out of two NTPs over the last several days. One I and one I’m not 100% certain, but I think E. Begrudging admittance of your brilliance from a peer is endlessly satisfying.

·
Registered
966 Posts
It's strange. INTPs are one of the only types that I feel like I can be 100% my real self with, put my guard down, and not care about anything, because most likely they're more weird than me, and we can connect about a lot of stuff. So one on one INTPs are awesome. But in groups, where things are more "sensor-like", they are a bit awkward.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I was in love with an INTP once. I could drop my guard in his presence and felt comfortable because he was really accepting to my quirks but it wouldn't work out in the end probably because he was younger than me and really immature. His Fe was badly underdeveloped and his overgrown Ti was actually making him an idiot. He probably had some kind of Ti-Si loop going on. And he lacked energy - there is a limit how much time you spend with nose in your phone or how long you sleep in the "morning" (if you oversleep for lesson starting at 13:30 while having just 15 minutes of commuting there is something wrong with your sleeping patterns or you have self motivation issues).

·
Registered
122 Posts
His Fe was badly underdeveloped and his overgrown Ti was actually making him an idiot. He probably had some kind of Ti-Si loop going on. And he lacked energy - there is a limit how much time you spend with nose in your phone or how long you sleep in the "morning" (if you oversleep for lesson starting at 13:30 while having just 15 minutes of commuting there is something wrong with your sleeping patterns or you have self motivation issues).
Hm seems mine wasnt the only one....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts