Personality Cafe banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Who loves INTPs?
I do. I think they are one of the most interesting people out there. Problem is, a relationship with an INTP means I should be the extroverted one then.... and I don't feel that comfortable with that.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm INFP , i wouldn't know. an extroverted one can sometimes offse tthe negatives and balance things out.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Hm seems mine wasnt the only one....
Haha. My INTP does this exactly. I just bought him amber colored glasses he has to wear 2-4 hours before bedtime so that the blue-light doesn't affect his circadian rhythms as much because all attempts to get him off of the articles he reads before bedtime have failed. And seriously, he is the only person I have ever met who can snooze an alarm for more than 3 hours. It is like some sort of record.

·
Archer's Master
2,305 Posts
Haha. My INTP does this exactly. I just bought him amber colored glasses he has to wear 2-4 hours before bedtime so that the blue-light doesn't affect his circadian rhythms as much because all attempts to get him off of the articles he reads before bedtime have failed. And seriously, he is the only person I have ever met who can snooze an alarm for more than 3 hours. It is like some sort of record.
My INTP:
articles / projects >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sleep
:laughing:

(I tried to sing him a lullaby once, and it still didn't work.) :hampster:

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
One thing I love about INTPs is that they are always two “yes, and”s away from an awesome conversation. They let one go by to see if you’re serious, and then the magic begins. Note: depending on the INTP this could be up to 5,221 “yes, and”s, but that number drops quickly when they feel the NTP goodness.

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
One thing I love about INTPs is that they are always two “yes, and”s away from an awesome conversation. They let one go by to see if you’re serious, and then the magic begins. Note: depending on the INTP this could be up to 5,221 “yes, and”s, but that number drops quickly when they feel the NTP goodness.
:kitteh:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Im an INTP! I have been trying to meet an ENTP to experience some of that magic. How would I go about doing that, since Im your introverted mirror, I find it incredibly difficult to socialize in places where I dont know anyone. So how do I find me an ENTP? I just want to find one and squeeze him and love him forever. (Metaphorically speaking!)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts