Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
INFP
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am an INFP female who is interested with an INTP male. I am not sure whether he is still interested with me or not anymore or just ghost me. We only met once and the date was amazing. After that, we are keep being touch through non verbal communication for a week now. Not until yesterday, I decided to tell him everything and being brutally honest about our communication is just sucks. The reason i told him that because i couldnt hold it any longer of keep being patience with his meaningless and slow responses messages every time we text each other. I have an intense personality and very passionate meanwhile him is the opposite of me. We just couldnt 'vibe' properly and misunderstood with the texts most of the time. I realized i did wrong. I shouldnt text him that and he stopped responding to me. Now i just dont know what should i do because i feel regret.

·
Registered
INTP
3,874 Posts
If someone (in dating or other situation) acts angry with me, I think they don't like me. If it's a long-standing relationship I might try to weather the storm, but if it happened at the beginning I would just back off.

If you feel regret, you can tell him, because it will help both of you feel a bit better. But don't expect any particular result. He might want to see you again, or he might not.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I find with INTP/INFP relationships, cultural programming balances gender traits better if it's INFP male INTP female, leading to much better communication.

Just move on, if he doesn't have the disposition to work on communication, there's nothing you can do.

Reactions: Ichie

·
Registered
INFP
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am thinking that i will just leave him alone this time. Maybe after 1month or even more when i feel the time is right, then i will start hit and pursue him again and once more will try to win his interest again (If possible). I will just focus on my career this time.

My questions :
1. Do you think it is possible for him to take interest with me again after all the texts that i sent him?
2. I am curious his possible reactions on meeting me again?

·
Registered
INTP
3,874 Posts
1. It's possible. By then he might be over the hurt, and will have had time to think about things. But it could also go the other way; he might have thought about it and decided he never wants to have anything to do with you.

2. Who knows? He could be happy, or calm, or angry, or anything really.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I am thinking that i will just leave him alone this time. Maybe after 1month or even more when i feel the time is right, then i will start hit and pursue him again and once more will try to win his interest again (If possible). I will just focus on my career this time.
Waste of time. He's already proven unwillingness to compromise, why waste the energy trying to sway his original/natural opinion?

My questions :
1. Do you think it is possible for him to take interest with me again after all the texts that i sent him?
Nothing's impossible, and you can try to squeeze juice out of a stone all you want since it's your life, but the world is full of fruits.

2. I am curious his possible reactions on meeting me again?
Probably indifference/annoyance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts