Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
"Don't you have other more important things to hate me about? Tell me about those instead. I'm curious."

·
Banned
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Microcosm -

1. A community, place, or situation regarded as encapsulating in miniature the characteristic features of something much larger.

·
Banned
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This little thread was supposed to be a little self-joke at the INTP need to have everything​ explained!

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
This little thread was supposed to be a little self-joke at the INTP need to have everything​ explained!
Yes. We're indulging you on that, aren't we? bah... nvm... gonna stop trying altogether.

·
Banned
1,096 Posts
Could have gone with, "Yea. I really hate it, too." Then it would have been a self-denegration joke. Another INTP forte.

( @Richard ) ;-)

Reactions: Richard

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah its called understanding and knowledge. there we go your an INTP and i just explained it to you

·
Maid of Time
549 sx/sp
14,749 Posts

·
Banned
1,096 Posts
Hey, looking on the bright side, at least I’m good at something :p

Edit:

I really, really wish I could put self deprecation on my CV.
Now, Dearie, please stay away from any of the jobs for which having that on your CV would garner you any points!!! Morbid humility aside, you are too good for that sort of job! (Brrrr! Just imagine the sort of boss who would be happy to find that quality in someone!) No. That does not go on your resume! Just leave it as your avocation, a hobby at which you have become very skilled. :)

Reactions: Richard
1 - 13 of 13 Posts