Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all... English is not my native language T_T
I hope you still understand my writings.
I'll do my best to make you understand!
For your information, I took some online test and having INTP and INFP as the results...
Okay... Let's get started...

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I'm working as illustrator, comic writer and artist. I'm very picky about my job and often get bored. For an artist, I'm a little bit more logical compared to my artist friend. I used to be a honor student in junior high school (I'm good in science and computer programming). But I chose to become an artist later in high school. But, I still doubt my choice sometimes...

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I want recognition for my works. But I don't really want to be famous. I really want to write a good comic.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When I spent my time with my best friend. I only have view friends, but they are maybe the best people I met in my life. We like to playing games together and discussing random matter. I often show them my works, but most of them are not an "art" person.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
I often comparing my works to other artist's works. I thought my works are mediocore compared to another artist. Seeing a successful artist is a bit irritating for me. That's really makes me feel inferior.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Most of them are logical thinking. But in some case, I choose matter based on my passion, even my logic says no.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I enjoy the final result than the process. But I can spend hours even days on a project that I really like it.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
When I work on a project with my friends. We share ideas and everything we thought. Discussing about newest comics (specially manga) is really fun for me. It's a jackpot when I found someone with same interest as me. And, yes, watching anime (cartoon) and reading manga (comics) are fun too.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
Memorize. I often memorize figure, image, shapes, instruction, even smells.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I'm not really messy but not organized well either. I guess I'm in borderline.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I look for information that supports it.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Being myself and follow what I believe. My opinions are seems weird to the other, but often proofed as the right one in the end.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think a lot before speaking. I prefer one-on-one communication. I don't really speak a lot in group discussion. But when I start to talk, no one can stop me.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Depends on situation. I always think a lot before jump into action. But in "emergency" situation, I can do things without thinking to much. I found myself calm in most "emergency" case and handled the situation well. And yes, action speaks more than words.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I'll go for night out. I'll watch (must watch) the show on youtube later.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I become really quite when stressed out. Then, I lock myself in my room. Crying, throw things, do crazy things.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Fake smiles, fake attitude. People who act kind to refine their image. I hate meaningless chit chat.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Anime, manga, ideas, artistry.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?
Spiritual aspect (religion, believes, etc).

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
My friends perception is vary. I can quickly change my mind and how I behave (in fact, I just try to adapt with the situation). But my closest friend describe me as a loyal person. I've never been called as easy-going and "party" person.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Hangout, get inspired. Then make something based on my inspiration.

That's it... I hope you can give me some suggestions~!
~Thanks~ :th_wink:

·
Registered
876 Posts
You are clearly a Fi user so your not an INTP.

It sounds like you are more of a sensor than an intuitive type so I think you are an ISFP.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts