Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you find yourself in a seemingly-INTP related paradoxical quandary then?

Write about it.

For the definition demanders, here:

I·N·T·P
ˈīˌenˌˌ
(Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiver (Myers-Briggs personality assessment test)). Life's Conceptualizers. INTPs are free-spirited idea mills and absent-minded professors, which makes them fun to be around, easily diverted, and a plethora of unending creativity. Their love of the abstract is sufficiently deep that it can lead them in the course of a day through a maze of inventive and challenging programs, policies, products and processes.

seem·ing·ly
sēmiNGlē
Adverb: So as to give the impression of having a certain quality; apparently: "a seemingly competent and well-organized person". According to the facts as one knows them; as far as one knows.

par·a·dox·i·calˌ
parəˈdäksikəl
Adjective: Seemingly absurd or self-contradictory.

quan·da·ry
kwänd(ə)rē
Noun: Perplexity or uncertainty over what to do in a difficult situation: "That INTP is in a quandary". A difficult situation; a practical dilemma.

Reactions: theorycraft

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After a few days alone, then a day filled with people, perspectives and productivity (mainly a place where I feel I belong and can contribute to knowledge building and problem solving) I feel calm and centered. My creativity cylinders are pumping, I can think of a billion things I want to achieve in this life.

Leaving my Ti alone in those few days though, it starts to behave a lot like Sméagol with his precious, and begins to look a lot like this:

The endless spiral staircase inside L'Arc by JenLeePA, on Flickr

1 - 2 of 2 Posts