Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
INTP
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Most of the threads I've seen are the exact same things over and over again, so I thought I'd do something new.

My pet peeve is going over to relative's houses and having to give them hugs. And when you hesitate or don't want to, they act all offended like you smacked them in the face. It's only a dang hug! Not all of us are extroverted or feelers!

What is your pet peeve?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
When my ESFJ mother and ESTJ father confuse my calmness with being nonchalant, or me not asking them for help meaning I hate their guts.

·
Registered
48 Posts
When random people want to make small talk.
When I go into a store and the employees are required to welcome me and ask if I need help finding something or won't shut up about their promotional deals. If I need help, I'll ask for it..mkay?!!! Lol.
when even cute guys try flirting with me but I'm too within my own introverted bubble and would rather they just leave me the hell alone.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
When I'm trying to go to sleep and a sudden stream of thoughts come rushing in, and I think about them and debate with myself late into the night (sometimes I even go as far as to search up the internet for facts for the debates against myself haha). Then the next morning I wake up grumpy and sleep deprived, while relying on drugs (usually coffee or an energy drink) to get through the day.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
When random people want to make small talk.
When I go into a store and the employees are required to welcome me and ask if I need help finding something or won't shut up about their promotional deals. If I need help, I'll ask for it..mkay?!!! Lol.
when even cute guys try flirting with me but I'm too within my own introverted bubble and would rather they just leave me the hell alone.
You would not enjoy being in Hong Kong then. lol

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Or can we all just skip the dating part and get married (a yes or a no thing).

·
Registered
67 Posts
When you are in a rush and get stuck behind a group of people who spread across the entire path and yet walk so SLOWLY. Or maybe it is a single person, but they have shopping bags that spread across the entire pavement and are impossible to get past. Old people are especially guilty of this on a lunch, when people who have a set time period need to get back to work. Could they not just come out while we are at work?

Okay, maybe that is just a me thing, but it is what currently pisses me off.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Choosing a later appointment time so I don't have to rush to be ready. Being ready too early for that appointment time and spending the time leading up to it anxiously waiting because you want to just get it over with.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Professionals that can't keep an appointment time or call to cancel need to suck my butt. It is your freaking job and I am act more professionally than you!

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
It grates on my nerves whenever I see people use "ect" or say "excetra."

If you don't know a word, don't fucking use it.
that's like my issue with people who say lie berry instead of libRary (lie-b-rare-ee)

Reactions: ahem and s2theizay
1 - 20 of 41 Posts