Personality Cafe banner
3181 - 3200 of 6240 Posts

·
Banned
729 Posts
Hold on, I got a magnet here somewhere. Fake metal tongue rings are so rampant these days, one can never to careful. Oh wait I've got this live wire here too, testing conductivity is also important. I'm very concerned, I feel compelled to help you, tests must be done and measurements made.
Sounds like fun. When can we start?

·
Registered
6,501 Posts

My hair looks terrible as usual.
That wasn't what I was thinking, but I did nearly reach out without thinking to wash / zhush it before remembering it's 2D. Like the jeans.

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
I like the way female INTPs compliment males :D Thanks.
:proud: I like the way INTP males complement compliments?

By the way I meant zhush your hair and that I like your jeans, not zhush your jeans like I want to zhush your hair. Just so we're clear. *nods*

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
:proud: I like the way INTP males complement compliments?

By the way I meant zhush your hair and that I like your jeans, not zhush your jeans like I want to zhush your hair. Just so we're clear. *nods*
First time I've heard of that word until today...I think.

And I understood you perfectly :)

Reactions: Ista

·
Registered
544 Posts
Sounds like fun. When can we start?
I'm elated that my feelings have reached you. I must admit, I was expecting the warm embrace of handcuffs and the persistent invitation of uniformed gentlemen to stay over at their home. I was not expecting to be welcomed with opened arms, in this case open jaw. Let's started right away, curiosity stops for no man. Hmm try something simple first; these rings increasing in size, how does it feel? how about these rings with different textures, how are they?

NT, that's an excellent suggestion! I'll have to try that when I decide to wear some pants. I like to experiment with only underwear and a lab coat. it provides maximum freedom of movement, while keeping away those over friendly uniformed gentlemen.

3181 - 3200 of 6240 Posts