Personality Cafe banner

6021 - 6040 of 6078 Posts

·
Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
8,597 Posts
Too many good Belgian beers...

If you like it strong (11°), you may wanna try Kasteelbier (Tripel or Donker) too.
I'm not sure it'll be as good as a Trappist. :p I do like strong beers, but I don't really drink beer to be drunk, but because I really enjoy it. However I'm willing to give it a go and will report back. Thanks for the tip. :)

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I'm not sure it'll be as good as a Trappist. :p I do like strong beers, but I don't really drink beer to be drunk, but because I really enjoy it. However I'm willing to give it a go and will report back. Thanks for the tip. :)
Oude Geuze Boon!

Or Seefbier. Or La Chouffe.

·
Infractionated
8,597 Posts
They carry that at total wine in my neck of the woods.
Did you have to get that shipped to you?

PS: I don't remember caring for it as much as I hoped I would.
What is total wine and why do I want to visit it? I'm envisioning a magical place where the tables are clear and full of wine and there's a wine soaking tub and they randomly sell beer instead of wine.

I did have it shipped, which is a bit ridiculous as we live around 3 hours from the monastery.

I really enjoyed it, but I'm not sure I'd ever pay what I did for it again. I'm also a bit biased because I'm all about Trappist beers in general. However, to have it again I'd probably need to also go for the full experience and actually call to make the appointment, pick it up from the monastery, pay significantly less per bottle than what I did etc.

As of right now I'd say my favorite beer is Orval.

·
King of Seduction
7,164 Posts
What is total wine and why do I want to visit it? I'm envisioning a magical place where the tables are clear and full of wine and there's a wine soaking tub and they randomly sell beer instead of wine.

I did have it shipped, which is a bit ridiculous as we live around 3 hours from the monastery.

I really enjoyed it, but I'm not sure I'd ever pay what I did for it again. I'm also a bit biased because I'm all about Trappist beers in general. However, to have it again I'd probably need to also go for the full experience and actually call to make the appointment, pick it up from the monastery, pay significantly less per bottle than what I did etc.

As of right now I'd say my favorite beer is Orval.
Total wine is legit they have a ton of wine and beer - no tubs though.
Belgium beers are pretty expensive here too but of course it's without shipping.

Anyhow, I don't recall having Orval.
I'll pick some up.

I think I liked Westvleteren 8 more than 12.

Completely different style but I totally dig Kasteel Barista Chocolate Quad.
Easily one of the best tasting beers above 11% around.

Duvel and La Chouffe are other Belgium beers that were pretty good.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I won't lie. I clicked on this thread to see what @Crotch Asphyxiation looked like. How could you not?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hahaha, why are you interested how I look ?
INTP pictures + user name "Crotch Asphyxiation" = Hmmm??, what does this look like??

I am pretty much 'mirror cracking material'
That's just proof of your INTP cred. Its odd how a throng of villagers with pitch forks and torches appear when I leave the house. No, I would rather not be burned with fire today, thank-you very much. Now if you would be so good as to give me back the burlap sack I wear over my face I will be on my way. I said GOOD DAY SIR and hand me my sack. I am late for my shift at the bell tower.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts

Tell me I'm pretty, PerC.
Mental Database Query: Fredward
Current mental picture:

WGay.jpg
Are you sure you wish to overwrite? (y/n)
>>y
Success. Your mental database has been updated.

---

You look sleepy

·
Infractionated
8,597 Posts
IMG_20190111_135802761.jpg

"You're pale like your mama."
--my mil to baby
" @Pifanjr is a ginger that's super pale also....?'
-me
"Yes, but he just doesn't go outside. You do and you don't tan at all."
-mil

True. Sorry baby. :laughing:
Anyway we made a cute baby

6021 - 6040 of 6078 Posts