Personality Cafe banner

6061 - 6078 of 6078 Posts

·
Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
8,597 Posts
Yeah, I don't know, probably. That's gross.
Yeah. It did this and then a few nights later like full on ruptured and was super painful. I was put on 2 antibiotics and an antibiotic ear drop. Considering I'm in the Netherlands and you be like near death to be given basic penicillin it was a bit terrifying.

Sorry for the gross pic. I guess I shouldn't include the bloody eye. Lol

·
chicken chaser
10,123 Posts
Yeah. It did this and then a few nights later like full on ruptured and was super painful. I was put on 2 antibiotics and an antibiotic ear drop. Considering I'm in the Netherlands and you be like near death to be given basic penicillin it was a bit terrifying.

Sorry for the gross pic. I guess I shouldn't include the bloody eye. Lol
I'll forgive you for posting a medical picture in a typology picture thread, but I won't forgive you for being an ENTP.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Does this look like a Dave to you?

View attachment 822917

I'm having trouble sleeping after my ear drum ruptured. (note I have an infection which caused it. I know q tips are bad. I just put the q tip in gently when I felt the drainage/pain like sudden fullness in the ear canal. Don't @ me about that. Lol)

Do I like keep it to take to the doctor?
I think you should stick a wick in it and sell it as a candle on Etsy.

·
Registered
15,171 Posts

My intp grandmother would’ve been 102 if she’s alive .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
INTP
438 Posts
One reason I like forums is that I judge people by what they write and not how I see them. Interestingly enough, even when I see pictures people post of "themselves", I still don't make the mental connection, thankfully.

Reactions: islandlight
6061 - 6078 of 6078 Posts