Personality Cafe banner
6,121 - 6,140 of 6,251 Posts
I've been debating if I want to post pictures of myself here or not but... screw it I've been feeling more self-confident lately so might as well, I can always edit them out later ^^;

(sorry my dorm lighting is really inconsistent, and ignore my need to peace sign/otherwise pose with my hand in every photo lol)

waah! yall so pretty
teach me your ways 😭

I guess I could contribute, this thread hasn't seen a new post in a while it seems. So here's a photo I'm disowning for being hideously douchey. I'm just trying to cover up my acne. View attachment 870632
Sleek man, you're a convincing 7-7,5.

Just the type I'd prefer to dodge, that's all. Too sly.

What about some Netlog.

Probably where I got my first dopamine hits from those "Logs".
Cool, never heard of that one. Early-ish internet days were great. The days when social media meant I could proudly display "me", and only "me", in my style (rather than the bland unchangeable style of Facebook etc), without all the political baggage and invasive adverts.

For a long time I tried to use instagram as a proper photo platform, i.e. only post good photos, and only single photos. None of this "9 photos in a post" that force users to scroll through, like a trashy social media photo album.

Then I went through a phase of posting "9 photos in a post" and I'm a little ashamed of that.

This week I've decided to get back into using instagram for only posting photos that I truly think are worth posting. Artsy, scenic, or whatever. And only single shots.

And so I have these three which I think are pretty cool. All taken just a few metres from my house.

Also I might post a photo of myself sometime soon. When I feel my weight loss quest is complete. Maybe a before/after kinda thing.

Ok I just took a selfie and I think it's quite good for the before/after I was hoping for, so here it is. The images are about 3 months apart.

Still got another 1.4kg left to lose but I really like the progress I can see in this selfie, so it's share time.

BEFORE
[DELETED!]
AFTER
[ALSO DELTED!]

Not gonna lie. I keep looking at it in awe. It's marvellous. Cheek fat almost gone. Cheekbone and jaw definition almost back. I don't care what others think. I think I look fucking fantastic. I haven't enjoyed a photo of myself for years.

That being said, picture will probably be deleted in a few days. My face is not allowed to stay permanently on this site. Too much ultra personal shit is attached to my words on this account.

I am going to start bathing in narcissism. Don't even care what others think. I like liking myself again.

6,121 - 6,140 of 6,251 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.