Personality Cafe banner

6161 - 6180 of 6189 Posts

·
Registered
INTP 874 sx/sp VLEF
16,497 Posts

I hope you dont mind my typing as INTP now.
20210406_125420.jpg

·
Registered
INTP
6,406 Posts
This picture is dull but for some reason I like it. The location and environment isn't new or special to me at all, but for some reason it creates the same feeling that I get when I go onto google maps and look at random locations in the world, wondering wtf life is like for the people at that location.

Here's where I was going. Trekking in northern England. Very northern England. In fact, that hill in the far distance might even be part of Scotland.

And this next picture was taken on the same day, just 2 hours later. Massive snow storm came out of nowhere while driving home. We're well into springtime now, but a bizarre cold snap has plagued the country for about a week.

Normally we talk about how little it snows in the UK these days, but this year has been the opposite.

·
Premium Member
INTP (I thimk) 5w
16,021 Posts
I hate getting my photo taken and can go years without a photo, but sometimes one is required. I wear a hat 99% of the time and makeup 1% of the time, so this is me incognito.
Wait a minute. I can't be sure that's you. I only recognize people with their mask on.

·
Premium Member
INTP (I thimk) 5w
16,021 Posts
I have never been to a football stadium, but the circumstances were dire.
That looks a lot like a baseball stadium I went to. Maybe the flat part. You are right. It wasn't filled up so I could see you weren't there.

·
Premium Member
INTP (I thimk) 5w
16,021 Posts
I don’t like football, they say that the Super Bowl only contains approximately 15 minutes of action while the rest is singing songs and social commentary.
What you call "15 minutes of action" I call "approved violence. "Bread and circuses."

Anyone for boxing? Be gentle.

·
Registered
peronsality
512 Posts
I was thinking on writing a thread about my favourite animals but then I realized that they're too many, and what if someone is phobic of one of them?
Having a thread of phobias is a terrible, terrible idea, right? But what if-

·
Registered
30,280 Posts
I can see both guys are in good shape. However I'm not sure the little guy made weight. Fair isn't always fair.
The bigger guy was somewhere around 6 feet and 8 inches tall and weighed 500 pounds and he was the first non-Japanese born sumo wrestler to reach the rank of Yokozuna.

The wrestling industry embellishes things. El Gigante is said to be 8 feet tall in this video but he was more like 7 and a half feet tall.

Despite that he actually seems giant. If I were that big I’d dress up as Bigfoot.

6161 - 6180 of 6189 Posts