Personality Cafe banner

6181 - 6189 of 6189 Posts

·
Registered
INTP
6,406 Posts
Climbed that ominous looking peak with my brothers yesterday. The view from the top was one of the best I've seen in my life. Northwest coast of Scotland.

Also, got a sneaky half-face selfie of myself which I kinda like.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Climbed that ominous looking peak with my brothers yesterday. The view from the top was one of the best I've seen in my life. Northwest coast of Scotland.

Also, got a sneaky half-face selfie of myself which I kinda like.

View attachment 877521

View attachment 877522

View attachment 877523
Really like the contrast on the pictures!
View attachment 876053

intp intp entp wind warning beach day

...yes, i convinced them to go with me. We saw seals/ was worth it.
Peter's hair has grown so long I feel like I have been in cryo sleep for a thousand years ;o
I know him with MAX 2cm of hair, this looks very awesome!

·
Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
8,727 Posts

Peter's hair has grown so long I feel like I have been in cryo sleep for a thousand years ;o
I know him with MAX 2cm of hair, this looks very awesome!
I think it's been over a year from his last hair cut. I agree that it looks cool! He originally wasn't going because of Corona, but now I'm like, "hmmm maybe it should stay..." Haha

·
Registered
INTP
6,406 Posts
I should admit... I discovered the 'edit' functionality on instagram which lets you toy with the contrast, among many other things. I feel like a cheat. But I guess that's how all the instagram photographer wannabes do it. I have joined their club.

·
Registered
INTP
6,406 Posts
A few more snaps. Last weekend I went camping with a mate in the Lake District. It was really cold on the evening and we got rained off badly on Saturday so had to give up. Overall it was a cold, tiring failure (though still fun), but I managed to get some more snaps to present a false "we had a great time!" image for the instagram world to see.

6181 - 6189 of 6189 Posts