Personality Cafe banner

INTP Photos

1M views 6K replies 1K participants last post by  Crowbo 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Stolen from the ENTP subforum.

It'll be interesting to see if there's a correlation between facial features and type- something I'm not quite convinced of.

^--"default look". A lot of times, people think I'm angry, when I'm just thinking.

and...this is how i am around close friends..and after a lot of coffee

i'm bad with the dead-fish-eye thing

See less See more
#5 ·
#8 ·
Dead on. Though mine has a more "old-school" feel to it, torn pages, notebooks, pencils, pens and books lying around.

I think, if I drop something on the floor, it takes an average of two weeks for me to notice it and pick it up.

Anyway, here is me, a fair number of years ago (I think I was 20).
I look evil. Or just weird. I don't like it anymore.

I think I had a more recent photo somewhere. Wonder what happened to it...

#31 ·
A little better, you look sort of "groovy" for lack of a better word.
And I personally think your face/look would make for an interesting antagonist of some sort.
Kind of like Angelina Jolie, when she plays the darker characters. :happy:

It's like a dark serpent woman of some sort. But forgive my wild imagination.

#53 ·

A solitary creature, the INTP situates itself in atypical studying environments. What to others may seem as an ordinary kitchen, the INTP perceives as a solid opportunity to convey its unusual mannerisms, and quickly mounts onto the wooden counter, dropping its calculus book in place to claim its territory. Calculus is now ready to be conquered, and the INTP is satisfied.

#54 ·
*aussie/Steve Irwin accent* A beauuuutiful specimen! Just look how this one gets herself into an S position and gets ready to strike; female INTPs are hiiiighly venomous and they can kill you with just one bite. Woo! That was close!

#58 ·
I feel like I've already posted too many photos of me all over..there's just something strangely liberating about it.:laughing:

I am about 30 lbs overweight, and I love my jaws, as you might notice..lol.

and the red hair one is most recent...like 1 or 2 months. The others are 1 or 2 years old. I'm 21 now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.