Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post a handwriting sample of your signature (first name only, presumably). My hypothesis is that we will potentially see a trend in handwriting.

Please refrain from posting it as an attachment. This site's attachment system sucks with a passion, and pictures generally end up pint sized or otherwise unviewable. Imgur is my image hosting site of choice.

Mine:

·
Registered
284 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts

A few samples of my name in biro, including what my first name looks like in my signature - that's the third line, if it wasn't obvious...

Some of my lovely, bright, fineliner maths notes. This is 'neat'.

Slightly rushed exam writing in biro. It usually gets smaller and slantier as the exam goes on.

A page of my school planner...plus DOODLES. I've been told a lot that it's always obvious when something has been doodled by me; it's another sort of handwriting, I guess.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Heh... you write like my brother. Are you a righty who used to be a lefty?
Nope, I’ve always been a lefty(well, teachers encouraged me to use my left hand because I showed a slight preference for using it when I started learning to write).

I’m cross-dominant/ambidextrousy.
I can write relatively well with my right hand on whiteboards, would need to practise for normal note taking.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Nope, I’ve always been a lefty(well, teachers encouraged me to use my left hand because I showed a slight preference for using it when I started learning to write).

I’m cross-dominant/ambidextrousy.
I can write relatively well with my right hand on whiteboards, would need to practise for normal note taking.
Heh... I'm a little like that except my right hand 'scrawl' looks like a 1st grader did it... and not a smart 1st grader either, it would be the kid who sat in the corner and ate glue.

EDIT: Proof

·
Registered
1,220 Posts

A page of my school planner...plus DOODLES. I've been told a lot that it's always obvious when something has been doodled by me; it's another sort of handwriting, I guess.
A planner? What the hell is that?
Your doodles look lovely, though.

In my psych class, we studied hand analysis. I wrote down the words and phrases that supposedly describe my personality revealed through my handwriting.

Here's my handwriting when I want it to look good (it's an xkcd style comic I made after having this convo with my mom):

·
Registered
1,394 Posts

My handwriting's weird, it never stays the same. And it's neat here because I want it to be somewhat legible.
I'm really bored, so I wrote a bunch of stuff, and my signature...

·
Registered
2,982 Posts

My print is fairly atrocious. I've been forced to write in cursive since 3rd grade, and so my printing skills have deteriorated.

And as a lefty, I take great pride in my smudgy mess, on paper not so much on my hand. I think it adds character to my writing haha

1 - 20 of 53 Posts