Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a well-educated INTP with some stage fright. My technology entrepreneurial plans require presentations in front of venture capitalists, and I need someone who really enjoys the spotlight for a business partner. This person should have experience in sales and maybe will handle phone sales from interested customers down the road. I'd like someone who likes technology without having the least interest in how it works.

Do you Performers on this list agree with the Thinker plus Performer business combination?

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Cheers,
John

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
I'm confused...I thought you said esfp

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
I'm a ENTJ that loves the spot light.:proud:

Reactions: treschanna

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I'd say that would be an OK pair, but I myself would MUCH more readily look for an ENTP. I'm serious. Look into this. An ENTP will value your logic, and you'll value his/her ingenuity. I've worked with ENTPs before on smaller projects, and they're amazing. An ENTJ would be all right, as they want to Get Stuff Done... and they're excellent businesspeople... but you definitely need an ENTP somewhere alongside you or in your brainstorming team. Both ENTs are extremely persuasive, though, so either one will be pretty darn convincing. If you end up with an ENTJ, prepare to make an effort to be organized and reliable beyond most norms. That's what matters to many ENTJs, and if you can do that, they're seriously impressed and you'll do well. An ENTP won't care so much about organization, but they definitely value the skills that come naturally to INTPs.

Reactions: Souljorn

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hi, I'm a well-educated INTP with some stage fright. My technology entrepreneurial plans require presentations in front of venture capitalists, and I need someone who really enjoys the spotlight for a business partner. This person should have experience in sales and maybe will handle phone sales from interested customers down the road. I'd like someone who likes technology without having the least interest in how it works.

Do you Performers on this list agree with the Thinker plus Performer business combination?

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Cheers,
John
Your quest is noble your heart is foolish. You must learn to present yourself or you won't attract any partners. Also everyone loves themselves more than you and so won't necessarily help you out for free like you are hoping for. Remember nobody is as excited about someone else's Idea than there own. Doubly so if that person can't present. Look for employees not partners I am afraid to say. And rely on yourself first and foremost.
Except I guess that if you need help try asking for mentors, or learning more about business plans from others maybe? I mean to say that I think some help is required just don't expect anyone to do it for you or even help you start your business.

Reactions: Thomas60

·
Registered
757 Posts
This thread makes me lol.

·
Forum Conspiracy Theorist
11,226 Posts
Actually INTP & ENTJ's make excellent strategists and planners and it would seem their differences can complement each other very well.

R.C.
Remember, no matter how I die: It was murder; should I be tried for a criminal offense, I probably didn't do it as I'm pretty straight laced and don't even have a speeding ticket; should I mysteriously disappear -- it wasn't voluntary…

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Back in the days when the people of this Forum had something to ask that had some importance to them

Lol kidding :tongue: Ah i just wanted to sound like an old fed up person...

·
Registered
124 Posts
ENTJs are 'Executives', not 'Performers' (ESFPs). But in any case, if you guys are each others' preferred sex, I can see a steamy 'inappropriate' relationship coming on!

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
ENTJs are 'Executives', not 'Performers' (ESFPs). But in any case, if you guys are each others' preferred sex, I can see a steamy 'inappropriate' relationship coming on!
2009, but I'm always down for something "inappropro". :wink: Especially with dem INTPs, mhm good. /s

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.