Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to hear stories about akwards situations you gotten into because of your INTP traits.

I'm sorry if this has allrady been covered, but I couldn't find a thread on this topic.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I met a guy who had a few interesting hobbies and we started talking and hanging out. I was totally oblivious to his body language / code talk, and completly focused on the subject. Suddenly I found myself standing in his living room looking at him sorting through his sex-toys.. WTF?

I felt like an idiot, and annoyed that he had to mix feelings / desire into a perfectly fine friendship based on common interests. :frustrating:

Looking back on it, I just thought «No shit Sherlock..». I probably should have picked up on it sooner.

·
Registered
INTP
6,690 Posts
I went to India for a while and got used to carrying a little serrated camping knife around with me because it was a useful tool for a lot of what I was doing at the time. I was there for almost two months so the mentality kind of stuck in my head. When I got back to the UK I kept on carrying the knife around, and casually told a woman about it at work and showed her the knife, quite innocently in a factual, conversational, sharing kind of way. She looked pretty scared. Not sure if INTPness or what, but it just didn't occur to me that it would be an issue to show an old lady a bladed weapon while at work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts