Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 363 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I like how you take on a similar vocal cadence to mine. It's not quite rambling, because you know exactly what you're trying to say, but you are also just meandering around the actual words. Also you speak almost completely in monotone, just like me.

I was going to ask where the questions were from, but then I realized the first question was just from you reading the title of another thread.

Well, maybe I'll do this if others do. But someone else has to take a slice of the pie first.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Vocaroo, why you gotta be so mean? Every time I wanna be with you, you turn me away. Then, when it would be healthier for the both of us if we went our separate ways, you seduce me back in. This relationship is too complicated.

Besides, no one wants to listen to a person laugh for six minutes. The people who claim that they do are straight lying.

TO MY FACE. You know who you are.

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like how you take on a similar vocal cadence to mine. It's not quite rambling, because you know exactly what you're trying to say, but you are also just meandering around the actual words. Also you speak almost completely in monotone, just like me.
The funny thing about sounding monotone is that when you're speaking, you believe it is expressive. Then you hear yourself and . .. it's awful.
And ya definitely rambling. Stupid Ne.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I will have to listen to yours when I get out of work to determine if you are actually the genius.
The prick of it is, I'm now starting to think I always sound drunk. Maybe I should try focusing on one topic, next time. That way, my ADD doesn't kick in, and I won't get so disoriented transitioning from one topic to the next.

I'll try it later.

Reactions: Nordom

·
Registered
7,657 Posts

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Vocaroo | Voice message

Don't ask. Well, it was more an experiment to see how much I can think out loud and really there are too many details I find that I leave out when I try to verbalise my internal dialogue. So... ok ok, ask.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Oh my gods, I love you. This was the best thing ever! :laughing:

"Someone outside of my body..." :laughing:
:proud:

You should start one in your forum! It's so fun, Charmer...and you guys are like WAY into fun...right?!

Do it! Yayaya!

Reactions: Snakecharmer

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I'm a shitty double poster, sorrrrry...

1) I just found out that I was recording up until the point where I express my concern that I got hosed again by my mic app.

That's...I just sound like a ditz.

2) @Iamtp, for the entire duration of my commute to and from work, I was brainstorming ideas about stuff we can do on this thread. Like play "Truth or Dare"!

*gasp* How, you might ask?

Well, we (you) could devise a master list of "Truths" and "Dares". This would be a great way to push people out of their comfort zones, by asking them to either accept a challenge, or through self-exposition. For instance, a dare might be: Read the preamble to the Constitution in a non-native accent; secretly tape a conversation between you and someone else; sing any radio hit of your choice, the whole way through, a capella; narrate/record yourself during your morning commute (but edit it, so we don't hafta listen to 35 minutes of road rage, or subway breaks). Stuff like that...

A truth might be: Which type do you secretly wish you were...elaborate? What's your biggest fear...elaborate? Have you ever committed a crime (besides doing drugs...come...on)...elaborate? Have you ever been fired from a job...elaborate? And so on...

I like your plan so much, too. Answering existing threads aloud is a fucking fantastic idea. We could do both, maybe?

And more...

*shrug* I just wanted to share, since this brainstorm was rather all-consuming, and I'd hate to waste a productive session in the think-tank of my Subaru.

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm a shitty double poster, sorrrrry...

1) I just found out that I was recording up until the point where I express my concern that I got hosed again by my mic app.

That's...I just sound like a ditz.

2) @Iamtp, for the entire duration of my commute to and from work, I was brainstorming ideas about stuff we can do on this thread. Like play "Truth or Dare"!

*gasp* How, you might ask?

Well, we (you) could devise a master list of "Truths" and "Dares". This would be a great way to push people out of their comfort zones, by asking them to either accept a challenge, or through self-exposition. For instance, a dare might be: Read the preamble to the Constitution in a non-native accent; secretly tape a conversation between you and someone else; sing any radio hit of your choice, the whole way through, a capella; narrate/record yourself during your morning commute (but edit it, so we don't hafta listen to 35 minutes of road rage, or subway breaks). Stuff like that...

A truth might be: Which type do you secretly wish you were...elaborate? What's your biggest fear...elaborate? Have you ever committed a crime (besides doing drugs...come...on)...elaborate? Have you ever been fired from a job...elaborate? And so on...

I like your plan so much, too. Answering existing threads aloud is a fucking fantastic idea. We could do both, maybe?

And more...

*shrug* I just wanted to share, since this brainstorm was rather all-consuming, and I'd hate to waste a productive session in the think-tank of my Subaru.
Yes yes. These things shall all happen. Soooon. @Jennywocky would you mind the stickie?

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
I want to contribute to this thread, but my headset is broken and I spent the last of my money on dog food. :sad:
Buy me a new microphone/headset! If you do, you'll get to laugh at my accent! How could anyone resist an offer like that?

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I want to contribute to this thread, but my headset is broken and I spent the last of my money on dog food. :sad:
Buy me a new microphone/headset! If you do, you'll get to laugh at my accent! How could anyone resist an offer like that?
How many Krona?

1 - 20 of 363 Posts