Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an INTP and I have an older brother who's an ENTJ. Whenever he comes over to my place, the first thing he does is starts punching me and sparring with me. I'm bigger than him, so It doesn't really bother me and I just sort of passively let him do it. He also likes to criticize everything I do that he doesn't agree with. Especially in front of other people.

Can anyone relate?

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
How old is your brother?:crazy:

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
damn. :mellow: rofl

Reactions: ATLeow

·
Wizard
3,135 Posts
No worries, Daylight. He might still be hot.

As for me, no, not really. My older brother is an INTJ and he knows how to keep his negative criticisms to himself unless something actually needs to be said and he thinks I'll listen to him.

·
Banned
1,048 Posts
omg my older bro is entj too!! he boxes with me for fun and flips me over his shoulder and stuff, and as for the criticism? hell yea. he's more immature than me but is always over-protective and over-advising in a you're-younger-you-have-to-listen type of annoying way. yanno what i mean? anyways, mhhhmm i got one of em to

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm always teasing my younger INTP brother. This is the closest I've gotten to affection with him and his twin, an ESFP. Our siblinghood is all about sarcasm and "dislike".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts