Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just started courting an INTJ and I want to know if there are any particular pitfalls to avoid in our relationship, how to avoid them, etc. As we are courting, it's actually quite serious, and I want to know what I can do to keep us going in a healthy relationship.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thought I would lend a hand

So I just started courting an INTJ and I want to know if there are any particular pitfalls to avoid in our relationship, how to avoid them, etc. As we are courting, it's actually quite serious, and I want to know what I can do to keep us going in a healthy relationship.
Be honest and direct about the important things that might interfere with your developing intimacy. Do not play games but do have fun intellectually -- so sexy. I like lovers games that are in good fun and that increase the developing trust/love between my partner and myself. By "not playing games" i mean don't try to make him/her jealous to reassure yourself -- for example. An INTJ will see that for what it is -- major turn off. If you are insecure about something the INTJ said or did -- ask. An INTJ will generally be very honest with their partner and can generally talk about any subject. Also, female INTJs are strong-minded but we like to be the woman in the relationship. You might want to determine each others primary love language. INTJs are very loyal and I know that I am very focused on learning about my partner so that I can express my love for them. But I only do this once I have decided that the person is worth the investment. I usually try not to learn much before that point because I don't want to have my heart broken by someone that was only playing games. I can slam the door when that happens but it is something I prefer to avoid. Once I am in, I am in i am very fun, creative and passionate. Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts