Personality Cafe banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
Fun question, Ista. Well mine would be something close to a beatnik road trip. Just going somewhere with my trusty frame pack(I love that thing), my clothes, all the money in my bank account, a couple of REALLY good friends(tempers flaring when you are looking for a place to sleep doesn't work out too well unless you want to butt heads with someone as part of the experience), my toothbrush and toothpaste, a tent and tarp, and a whole lot of optimism and adventure.

I know my ISTP friend would be a good companion as he is really into the adventure sort of thing. Make sure to bring someone to break us out of our introvertedness once in a while during said trip. Perhaps method of trnasportation could be bus or motorcycles because hoofing it would take too mcuh time and money.
It's more fun when you have no money and no supplies. I had to get back from cali to NYC like that a few years back. Talk about adventure.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Some place that is very open about providing education about it's history, has incredible customer service, is just quirky enough for my tastes, picks at and brings out any nostalgia I have boiling up inside me, is extremely entertaining, and lots of psychological marketing tricks to figure out and read up on.

Take me to Walt Disney World, oh my god.

·
Registered
32 Posts
not needing to leave the house for the rest of my life (that doesn't include my backyard), with INTERNET CONNECTION and everything i want to eat

21 - 23 of 23 Posts