Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There should be a spectrum made and published.

Surely there's a lot of variations involved, but leave it to the descriptive and detail oriented to piece together this necessary chart for reference.

Ready? Discuss. aannnnnnnnd go.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Ah.

The creep: Often times wears 'creepy' clothing like buttocksless pants and ties but no suit. The defining thing about the creep is that it's in his nature to be a creep, he or her might not even do it on purpose.

The stalker: A stalker can be anybody there's only one requirement. One has to stalk, meaning, after being told to back off, does not back off.

The ...: I think this type, out of all, has the most to add to society.

The jerkface: Aha, this is a good one. Everybody is a jerkface, except me.

The ultimate asshole: An asshole that cleans itself once done pooping.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
creep: The weird guy who keeps looking at you and does things which isn't proportionate to the relationship you two share.

stalker: Online stalking, stalking, what-not. They are pretty obsessive. They probably need a daily-fix of you.

...: Makes you go "what? :/"

jerkface: Ultimate asshole - 1

ultimate asshole: jerkface + 1

·
Registered
iNtp sp/sx x84
4,048 Posts
If they're chicks... they couldn't possibly be. They're just social, man, you're far too sensitive.

-----------------------------------------------------------

If they're dudes... behind the line mister. All you other fellas too. We'll be watching you.

** typically the standards vary based on gender and other factors... like were they wearing a hoodie too?

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Creep = someone who looks at you too a little too long a little too often and/or someone who makes unnecessary comments, likely of a sexual nature (but not necessarily).

Stalker = self-explanatory.

Jerkface = someone who is inconsiderate of others and totally self-absorbed. likely makes obnoxious comments and puts others down to feel better about him/herself.

Ultimate Asshole = someone who goes out of his/her way to make others miserable.

·
Registered
iNtp sp/sx x84
4,048 Posts
in PerC terms

Creep: The Discordians... those weird characters you need a decoder ring to actually decipher. Generally Newbies too.

Stalker: The Mods, The Ops,

...: Everybody that falls in between and has somehow been corrupted by their designated sub forum

Jerkface: Those with the highest amount of posts, in the shortest amount of time.

Ultimate Asshole: Those with the most thanks.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I can't see it working on INTPs but probably on other types. Because people are weird.
Haha yeah. But it's a flawless system because if an INTP starts calling me out on it, I shift and start to compliment their ability to see thru it, making them excited to continue getting to know me.

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Examples of creepy behavior: Breathing too heavily, pit sweat, staring, touching too often or in the uh oh places, exposing your penis through your zipper, and being a member of nambla. Pretty much only guys can be a creep. Examples of actual creeps are Scott Weiland and Thom Yorke. Once labeled a creep you may as well just move to another state because things are not going to happen for you here.
Stalkers are mobile creeps equipped with tracking devices.

Jerkfaces can be purchased in jerkstores.
Ultimate assholes - not sure but I strive to meet one some day.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
in PerC terms

Creep: The Discordians... those weird characters you need a decoder ring to actually decipher. Generally Newbies too.

Stalker: The Mods, The Ops,

...: Everybody that falls in between and has somehow been corrupted by their designated sub forum

Jerkface: Those with the highest amount of posts, in the shortest amount of time.

Ultimate Asshole: Those with the most thanks.
I resent this! I am at least a creep and ultimate asshole too. (I should also gain the title of ultimate-stalker. Some of you know why. ; )

·
Banned
5,669 Posts
Examples of creepy behavior: Breathing too heavily, pit sweat, staring, touching too often or in the uh oh places, exposing your penis through your zipper, and being a member of nambla. Pretty much only guys can be a creep. Examples of actual creeps are Scott Weiland and Thom Yorke. Once labeled a creep you may as well just move to another state because things are not going to happen for you here.
Stalkers are mobile creeps equipped with tracking devices.

Jerkfaces can be purchased in jerkstores.
Ultimate assholes - not sure but I strive to meet one some day.
The thing about stalkers is that you often don't know someone is a stalker until they commence the stalking activities.

At least jerkfaces and ultimate assholes don't pretend to be something they're not. I always respect that.

It's never the ones you'd guess who turn into Crazy McScarypants after briefly meeting you at a party or something. You're randomly introduced to some friend of a friend of a friend's cousin and forget all about it within seconds. Then before you know it they're writing love letters in blood and posting them on your door...

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's never the ones you'd guess who turn into Crazy McScarypants after briefly meeting you at a party or something. You're randomly introduced to some friend of a friend of a friend's cousin and forget all about it within seconds. Then before you know it they're writing love letters in blood and posting them on your door...
"Redrum, Redrum, Redrum"

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
The thing about stalkers is that you often don't know someone is a stalker until they commence the stalking activities.

At least jerkfaces and ultimate assholes don't pretend to be something they're not. I always respect that.

Right, assholes are at least pretty transparent. It's the schemers and thrice-scorned to watch out for. I remember being shocked when I found out some girl in my college dorm had a crush on me who I had barely spoken a word to. I wouldn't call her creepy, but putting a few things together in my head after the fact made me feel a little nauseous.

·
Registered
ANimA
1,013 Posts
I find it interesting that you people from the West have a lot of labels for people. Intellectuals, pseudo-intellectuals, jocks, hipsters, creeps, stalkers, jerkface, ultimate asshole, etc. We here in Southeast Asia are not so concerned with those.

And what the hell does "..." even mean?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts