Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
INTP
4,783 Posts
Generally pretty close. Of course there is some variation between INTP individuals.

·
Registered
38 Posts
are you trying to make channel about relationship between types?

if so i think it would help changing the presentation format. its very offputting

i think most of the ideas are on point. as an exception i would say that intp can read emotional cues but consider them less important than establishing a point. also, in my case at least, i interpret everything literally so if the person making an advance is trying to "send signals" i would just not get them till ive analysed the interaction in my head later, and then i go:
ohhhhhh, seems that ive fucked that up again lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
also not falling for the clickbait find some other way to promote your channel
Thanks for your feedback. You have made some interesting points to be thought about.

Could you please explain what I am doing that could be considered to be click-bait...as I feel that I am being honest and straightforward in my titles, and in wanting to gain feedback...and I'm not selling anything.

I aim to create an educational resource...that could help people to understand typology better...Including myself.

I'm also hoping to interact with different personality types in future, through interviews and discussions....so its very much about social connecting as well.

·
Registered
38 Posts
sorry if it seemed personal, i have nothing against sharing knowledge and answers to questions. but i got the impression you were trying to promote a channel in a forum for people who are attracted to learning, and who are obviously going to click anything that catches their attention just to see what its about.
if you were honestly trying to get some feedback i apologize, ive had bad experiences with people trying to herd others into helping them with their projects by using their personalities. maybe i got the wrong impression here

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry if it seemed personal, i have nothing against sharing knowledge and answers to questions. but i got the impression you were trying to promote a channel in a forum for people who are attracted to learning, and who are obviously going to click anything that catches their attention just to see what its about.
if you were honestly trying to get some feedback i apologize, ive had bad experiences with people trying to herd others into helping them with their projects by using their personalities. maybe i got the wrong impression here
No problem. You were just being honest. I found your response useful, because I'm new to sharing educational content, and I understand that people are naturally going to have different perceptions on this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts