Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read this: Wikipedia - Pajamas. Is it the wine, or is this mildly fascinating? Partly, of course, because it needs a good editing. Most interesting are the Laws Banning Pajamas, happening in 2011 and 2012. Surely this is an issue worthy of piquing a wandering INTP's interest or concern.

I thought my public pajama wearing days were still to come, have you managed to get yours in yet?

Reactions: Dashing

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
"The moral fiber in our community is dwindling. If not now, when? Because it's pajama pants today, next it will be underwear tomorrow.”

HAHAHA

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
"The moral fiber in our community is dwindling. If not now, when? Because it's pajama pants today, next it will be underwear tomorrow.”

If the destruction of our moral fiber is not bad enough, apparently pajama pants are, "representative of a gang affiliation"!!!!
How alarming!
:dry:

I have yet to wear my pajama pants to school. I will eventually, most likely. They are purple and have cats on them.
(I must acquire a pair of unicorn pajamas as well)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Haven't you played that game where you and your friends ridiculousify a wiki page and see how long it can stay there for?

Me and my friends used to run riot, our schools wiki page was hilarious

·
Registered
75 Posts
Darn, left the house with ma ol' jammies on. Guess ya better take me in sheriff. What's the penalty for a little Sloth? A classic hangin' or are y'all gonna stone me to death in the town square?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I thought the Williams law was pretty uninteresting.

Then I realized it said 2012, and not, say, 1912.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts