Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please tell me your Enneagram with wing if you know it. I´m collecting data for a paper I´m going to write on correlations between personality typologies.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Here is your data in 1 post:

- I think about 60-70% of us are 5's; a good 70-80% of that number are 5w6.
- 20% are 9's; all 9w1's.
- The residue is probably all 4's (mistyped INFPs huehue).
- The residue of the residue could be anything I guess, but surely all <1-2% of the INTP population.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I´m not doing this because I want to find out (already read a few articles on the topic), I´m doing this just for the sake of doing my own survey for the sake of my paper.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Here is your data in 1 post:

- I think about 60-70% of us are 5's; a good 70-80% of that number are 5w6.
- 20% are 9's; all 9w1's.
- The residue is probably all 4's (mistyped INFPs huehue).
- The residue of the residue could be anything I guess, but surely all <1-2% of the INTP population.
That sounds interesting and is possibly true. I used to score type 9 the most as a teenager and type 5 second. But I changed since and delayed emotions and not feeling them sometimes is still an issue and was as issue back then as well. All type 9 people I have met were nothing like me. Never. That is why I knew that I had to be type 5.
They say that type 9 is what everyone used to be like before becoming complicated and growing older. So this would make it possible for INTPs to score high on type 9 in their youth. I think I used to be a 5w4 more than 5w6 but w6 has grown strong in the last couple of years (both are probably equal now).

An INTP type 4 is impossible for sure (=INFPs).

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
10w12

·
Not a Robot
2,150 Posts
*ding ding*

Copy paste. We are totally brothers. I mean sisters. I mean, I don't know, siblings.

Also, did you say hermeticism?
Excellent.

Also, I said hermitism, but I think I like hermeticism better - what, with its being an actual word and all. The only issue is that I want to be a hermit, and I've never read Hermes' writings, but then there's the whole "hermetically sealed" thing which is also sort of applicable.

You know what? Can we just keep the "hermitism" word? If enough people use it, Webster gives up and officially admits it to the lexicon.

I've been binge watching Cracked videos for two days and now can't seem to form coherent sentences.:unsure:

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
5w6

Reactions: Luminis
1 - 20 of 23 Posts