Personality Cafe banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Happy and others!
Just wanted to introduce myself since joining today! I am also an ENFP w some ESFP traits. Type 7. These results are giving me some clearer answers of why my relationships are constantly challenging! My other half is a ISTJ.....Very intrigued by this stuff and want to learn more!!
Tks, inspiredgal

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Glad I stumbled upon what seems like an interesting group with a sense of humor too. Cant believe it took me this many years to find all this information related to personalities and how we r wired. It is nice to find like minded people.... (ENFP's)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi Happy and others!
Just wanted to introduce myself since joining today! I am also an ENFP w some ESFP traits. Type 7. These results are giving me some clearer answers of why my relationships are constantly challenging! My other half is a ISTJ.....Very intrigued by this stuff and want to learn more!!
Tks, inspiredgal
There are lots of good posts on the relationship combination that you mention. I'll save niss the work this time and tell you to enter these words in the search box at the top right corner or do a google search: niss enfp SWMBO site:personalitycafe.com and you'll get your required reading homework assignment! haha...

Of course people are more than just 4 letters, so its always fun to hear your take on things. Have fun and hope you find something interesting and useful!

Reactions: perceptivegal

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Garmypoo, got your visitor message, which I am responding to here. Definitely an interesting combo. I see that you are also an ENFP like me. Are u speaking from personal experience with an ISTJ why you say it's your favorite topic?
Been trying to catch up on my reading assignment you gave me... NISS's relationship/advice posts are super informative.
THANKS perceptivegal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts