Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently discovered this site today. I'm an ENFP, and often feel weird around others and more self motivated then others. I have trouble making friends because I dont want to stoop down to their level in the sense of immaturity and i'm very responsible and I rarely relate to anyone. I'm very Happy but lately i've been feeling deppressed and have no clue why. ENFPS are very social but I feel the exact opposite. I've taken many tests and they all say i'm an ENFP.

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings daaaaanielaa and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Again, welcome to our forum daaaaanielaa. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Premium Member
10,519 Posts
Recently discovered this site today. I'm an ENFP, and often feel weird around others and more self motivated then others. I have trouble making friends because I dont want to stoop down to their level in the sense of immaturity and i'm very responsible and I rarely relate to anyone. I'm very Happy but lately i've been feeling deppressed and have no clue why. ENFPS are very social but I feel the exact opposite. I've taken many tests and they all say i'm an ENFP.
Greetings daaaanielaa! Welcome to Personality Cafe! Thank you very much for joining our humble little forum. We hope you have a great time with us. After joining us, you wouldn't need to worry about not fitting in. You will soon discover that there are many people just like you. I'm looking forward to reading some of insights and hope this site helps you in curing your depression.

Reactions: Grey

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You're my unlucky winner today and will be brought directly to the chamber of secrets where I will unleash a 1000 techniques on you from the ancient Chinese book of sexuality. You will get a 10 minute coffee break after every 500 techniques and one hour lunch break at 12:00. Remember, come equipt and be ready mentally and physically.

Hello, and welcome to the whore house. I'm Lust, pleasure to meet you.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Welcome! Someone posted the ten steps of ENFP depression if yuo want to check it out. We often become introverted for awhile when we're depressed. I hope you find a lot of fun, uplifting support here.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Hello, nice to have another ENFP around. Welcome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.