Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 799 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
My name is Candice, I am 18. I am in College under an art minor and computer technology major. I was fired for being rude and "Mean" to the customers at Steak n Shake and I am new to Pc.

I just broke it off with my ex who was an INFP...that was interesting to say the least.
My father is an ISTP...we clash horribly.
I am a Sagitarius...I don't give a shit about all of that other moon astrology crap.
I am a 5w6.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I'm 22 and I keep on getting different personality results, i'm back to ISTP. Last year of college for me. I like basketball.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I'm a 21yo from Australia.

I haven't spoken to my house mate in the last six months. :crazy:

I speak Strine at home but use English here on the forum. :wink:

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
My natal chart sucks assballs. I knew astrology was way out there, but this was so bad it was almost funny.
especially considering the ascendant/rising supposedly tells you how you come off to other people... I really don't fit the pisces one. Id more or less fit Virgo or scorpio IMO

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
My natal chart sucks assballs. I knew astrology was way out there, but this was so bad it was almost funny.
Yes, I've always taken whatever astrology says with a grain of salt. When I was reading my sign, I felt like I do when I'm reading a general description for the SP temperament; about only half applied to me.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm 18 and live in England. Its 1st week back at college and all I seem to have done in free time is sleep and work ugh
Am in 2nd year of A levels doing History, English literature and language and Law am also doing some weird project on psychology.
I want to join the police after I leave which should be great.
My dads also an ISTP. One of the good things I've always loved is the fact he lets me do my own thing as long as he knows I'm safe...safe enough :tongue:
Oh yeah and I like motorcycles have a vespa at the moment only a little 50cc but I'm loving the freedom it gives me :happy:

·
Registered
1 Posts
My name is Chris and I'm 18 years old. I'm currently unemployed and hoping to get into community college unless there aren't any available classes... again... I'm a huge gamer, love comic books, cooking, good music and reading. Pretty much a huge nerd. I've been in an ongoing relationship for two years with an ENFP and very happy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi
i just discovered i was an ISTP as i had to do a Myers Briggs test at work
For years i always thought i was alone, maybe i was wierd? maybe i just couldnt connect with others

But now it all makes sense. The 30 page report i got from the test was spot on. Glad to see there are other people like me out there

I am 24 and work in IT which kills me as it so boring. I try and do as little was as possible without getting sacked
Even if i do get sacked, not the end of the world

Never known what job/career i wanted to do in life so i just ended up doing what i do by going with the flow

I love to travel and usually switch jobs after a year

I am deeply secretive and people find it hard to get to know me which is a shame

Sometimes it sucks to be an ISTP

·
Registered
743 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
I a 26 year old black male from philadelphia. I'm an aries, I love hip-hop, particularly the mid 90's; and because of that I have a general love for almost every genre of music.

I'm a supervisor at a package shipping company, and I also work part time in promotions for a radio station. Weird clash, I know.

I'm pretty reserved most of the time, but somethings bring me out of my quietness; making music, football, politics, history, computers.

Being reserved, I don't get mad at much or even that often...but when I get mad I almost make a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde transformation. I've put holes in walls, kicked in doors, completely belittle adults. Its my understanding that it should be a rule of thumb not to get us ISTPs mad.

Few things get me excited...people assume I'm depressed because I'm so nonchalant and low-key.

At times I can be the sharpest person in the room, and other times utterly aloof to the point of downright goofiness. With women that is no different. I'm in a relationship, but in general I am an imbecile when it comes to women. Its not that I'm clueless...I just don't think too well on my feet when it comes to them.

For me, in a lot of situations hind sight is 20/20. I've missed out on many relations and lucrative oppurtunities in general because I tend to over-analyze situations.

I enjoy my space, but I often enjoy the company of others...I just rather not be the subject of conversation or leading the discussion...unless I am truly passionate about that subject. I like to watch and observe people, espcially in social gatherings.

That's me in a Nutshell...I have many other layers, but obviously that would take entirely too long to unfold them all.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know how you feel Mighty Quyn

Only certain topics get me going - usually football (soccer), cricket, travel and the band Oasis lol

and hind sight sucks - makes me feel down when i think of all those missed opportunities

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello, I am Dovydas (in english it's David or something like that) from Lithuania. Taken MBTI test several times, and I am still ISTP :crazy:

Like heavy vehicles like tanks, buses and so on, ofcourse motorcycles, weapons, helicopters and so on. More often like to be alone.. :)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
A 24-year-old Master student, living all around Europe, currently in Holland. A huge nostalgic by heart, I more or less despise modern technology (objects that seem to think for themselves scare me) but I have a thing for big, tough, loud machines. The nostalgy goes also for music taste. The older the better.
MBTI saved me. Finally I learned basic socialization rules.

·
Registered
124 Posts
A 24-year-old Master student, living all around Europe, currently in Holland. A huge nostalgic by heart, I more or less despise modern technology (objects that seem to think for themselves scare me) but I have a thing for big, tough, loud machines. The nostalgy goes also for music taste. The older the better.
MBTI saved me. Finally I learned basic socialization rules.
How did the MBTI save you?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
same deal as darner, mbti changed/saved my life.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
How did the MBTI save you?
I love labels. In my native language, they are called boxes (which is in my opinion a much better description). I'm not much of a neat freak, but I've had millions of identity crises. And when I discovered MBTI, I suddenly got five new boxes: I, S, T, P and ISTP. It's incredible how much clearer your head becomes once you clean up the stuff that's lying around and put it into these boxes. And suddenly, much less is wrong with you, because you discover that others like you exist AND that different people from you exist. When you figure people's types out, you can figure out how they'll react on things and also, their usual reactions on things don't catch you off guard. MBTI rocks.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I thought it's not a joke though I was able to pick it up. He said, "I like hip hop and I am not black.", he just mentioned the he's not a black is because hiphop is always being associated with blacks. :cool:
Congratulations, you're one of the least retarded people to join the conversation so far.

bah, but istp jokes quite often are a bit rough on the edges but most of the time hilarious anyway. So what if it steps on someones toes, its not meant as an offense ever ;)
I'm not racist. But I am an asshole.

Um, why is it necessary mention "I'm not black"??? So what if you were black? I'm not trying to start trouble but I'm just sayin'...
See my first quote.

The fact that you even distinguish the color of your skin as different to that of another persons can make you prejudice. Just for merely acknowledging that there is a difference. Don't like my humour or what I say, have a cry.

·
Registered
28 Posts
part of a joke? not meant as a racial one but rather its like the first time you meet someone and you say. "Hi, i just escaped from the mental asylum, do you have cookies?" and then proceed to grin like a maniac before you start acting normal. Thats a stone dead killer for a surprise if you do it to someone who doesnt know you. Works like a charm to get the mood up in the room =]
^
excellent mental picture :laughing:

....ok introduction
Am a 21 year old male living in the US (Atlanta) currently in college studying International Affairs also learning Mandarin, I enjoy running (5ish to 10ish miles) and longboarding (down hills 20 30 mph on a wooden board with no brakes :crazy:). Quite reserved, i have learned when my mouth opens my brain starts to shutdown, especially when trying to explain stuff... still not certain of type, i've taken quite a few tests (have to stop trying to figure out which question is for which function :dry:) i might be an isfp,and i love fixing stuff, when i get around to it that is. Furthermore......ah nvm i need a sandwich :laughing:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Im 17 and live in the Rockies and heres somethings i enjoy:

-Golfing,Surfing,Soccer,Hockey,Skiing
-Cooking
-Music with catchy beats
-Love making/building things that impress my friends
-Like girls that are fun and excitable
-Doing things that are bad ass
-Doing crazy Shit
-Entrepreneurial things

·
Banned
164 Posts
I'm not even an ISTP but, you guys are fun and this seems interesting so I'll go with it.

I'm currently living on the East-Coast as a middle-class white person. I still attend high-school, but am ready to get out. My social life is thriving, but I'm enjoying a long week break I got because of the weather. And I also could really go for some Oreo Pie/Cake at the moment.

That is all.

41 - 60 of 799 Posts