Personality Cafe banner

801 - 805 of 805 Posts

·
Registered
ISTP
74 Posts
Not really new.. I just got distracted for a few years..🤷‍♀️ Where are all the funny discussions?
Not really funny but I had to get out of Idaho for a while so I drove around in Western Montana. Loved it.

Where are you (roughly)?

And what's that test result you show? I'm interested in trying that one.

·
Registered
ISTP 6w7
417 Posts
Ah hey guys,

I've always been typed as INTP since school but I don't think myself as intuitive. At some other times I got INTJ in different test for more than 3 times. Now that I'm confident of my type that I am an ISTP

I heard ISTP female is somewhat rare so that's why I feel so different all the time xD but guess WHAT,? here I am

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I’m a 28 yrs old recently discovered ISTP woman. Not much to say, just here to find things in common and discovering ISTP stuff so everything would makes sense.

·
Registered
ISTP
431 Posts
Ah hey guys,

I've always been typed as INTP since school but I don't think myself as intuitive. At some other times I got INTJ in different test for more than 3 times. Now that I'm confident of my type that I am an ISTP

I heard ISTP female is somewhat rare so that's why I feel so different all the time xD but guess WHAT,? here I am
It happens, especially for those who didn't pay a professional or armchair to assign a type. I thought I was an INTJ for years, then my best friend tried to convince me I was an INFJ. Neither was a great fit. The first time I tested as ISTP I was intrigued, did some investigation, then decided to cut the BS.

·
Registered
ISTP 6w7
417 Posts
It happens, especially for those who didn't pay a professional or armchair to assign a type. I thought I was an INTJ for years, then my best friend tried to convince me I was an INFJ. Neither was a great fit. The first time I tested as ISTP I was intrigued, did some investigation, then decided to cut the BS.
Yeah, I figured I use my Fe all the time to communicate with people so somehow I think I'm an INFJ too, but It's not match. People not much know about us, we are cool people😎

801 - 805 of 805 Posts