Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to my blog... or whatever this is.
​
EDIT: This is the first post to my blog, the Extended Introduction is the second and "1: Opinions of others" is the third, I just accidentally drafted the first post XD. First time blogger, I don't know what I'm clicking. This was supposed to be the first published, but now it's all out of order and schedule. T_T Sorry 'bout that.

I've been writing honest (or as honest as I can) confessions to my friends in one private Gdoc with the intention to share it with them. I have this theory about total honesty with friends (probably because I'm a (male) type 4 INFJ) and I've also learned that I wanted to say all this to them because I need help with my problems and this is my way of reaching out.
Unfortunately after the initial enthusiasm for the idea I was left reluctant to share it with them. I'm still thinking about, but for now I'm trying to solve my problems by writing them down. Then came the idea to share it on the Internets. I had this idea for a long time, but never actually did it, or found a place I found suitable for such a thing... until now. I'll be writing more about this topic in the actual "blog".

For now, I'll just say that I'll probably begin translating what I've already written into English and posting it here tomorrow. Unless I change my mind. I'm horribly indecisive. And I think you understand why. These will be my most intimate thoughts. Also, I'm having problems with what would other people think as I'm sharing things that they might not want other people known. Is that ok? Second, should I be hiding some of these things from them? Is that ok or is it normal not ti say everything you think? I'd like to encourage discussion, so if you have to say something, please do. One of the reasons I'm doing this is so someone would help me solve my problems, after all. :) (be prepared for I'm weak willed, stubborn and locked in my false beliefs)

I think that should do it for now. Nenad, over and oouut! XD

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.