Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I've just wrote a kindle book that I think can help all of you. It is called "Introvert: How Introverts Can Improve Social Skills, Communicate Effectively, Make Friends, Enhance Relationships & Conquer Stress And Anxiety In Any Social Situation". If you're interested in the book, send me a message and I'll send it to you for free.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
*Sigh* And I though the #1 Rule for Introvert Survival was:

Get a flat, live alone, lock the door.

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Hey guys,

I've just wrote a kindle book that I think can help all of you. It is called "Introvert: How Introverts Can Improve Social Skills, Communicate Effectively, Make Friends, Enhance Relationships & Conquer Stress And Anxiety In Any Social Situation". If you're interested in the book, send me a message and I'll send it to you for free.

Thanks
Probably should have titled it: "How to fix broken extroversion and stop associating social anxiety with introversion"

I believe it will be very useful to a lot of people - if just read from that perspective :)

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
The title makes it sound like it could appeal to more than just introverts. I think you might be forgetting that introvert does not mean socially challenged.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
sounds like fun until you realize you haven't had a conversation with a human being in 8 months ;D
Social needs: Speak to the man (or woman) in the mirror. Best conversation I ever had. :laughing:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts