Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. :)

I am new here, ISFP, I greatly appreciate art whatever it be pictures, paintings, poems, music, dance or books, remember tastes, feelings, etc. I also feel very intense and love to go alone and think. With new people and people I know I am kind and interested in other and i usually get along with other people.

But I know that I can be very difficult to really get to know. I listen to everybody, but if people want to know me deeper it's sometimes difficult. I know that communication in the verbal area can be a challenge to some ISFP.

My partner will say what comes to mind and share emotions also verbally with me. I have so many thoughts that i would love to express verbally but I don't get it all out verbally, so how can you develop this more and do you overcome this kind of block or fear or whatever it is? Sometimes i would also love to give my partner more of me like this, when i am writing also it's no problem... and any other ISFP that are slow with phones? It drives him crazy sometimes.:tongue:

·
Registered
499 Posts
For me, I generally show everyone my happy demeanor and keep my my other emotions to myself. If I want to show someone I love them, sometimes I'll give them a hug, or do something I know they like, etc. (make them cookies, invite them out, snuggle, play with their hair, etc.)

Is that what you meant? Expressing your love for your partner? You can also try writing it out, like through a poem or something, if you find that easier.

As for expressing my thoughts, I just do it when it feels like the right time. I only reveal my inner musings with certain people, and I either come to a decision that I'm going to inform them of something, or else it just slips out at the right time. I've never really thought about how I do it.

sorry, I know this doesn't really answer your question. X(

·
Heretic
ESI 5w4 9w8 2w1
10,685 Posts
Try, try and try again.
Practice makes perfect.
If this is something that is important to you go for it.

Tell people what is important to you and why.
Remember that the symbolic labels that encompass emotions are limited anyway.
Only way to approximate real emotions is to develop a rich vocabulary.
Fe users don't care and love to throw out the "love" word and such since the feelings stick to whatever whenever.

Reactions: Queen Qualia
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.